FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
By f1fever
I have all this years races on DVD now if anyone wants them... maybe for trade for any 06 races. :)
By psy.dr101
Are there any sites you can watch just short clips of famous races, ive tried youtube and mot really got too far.

Cheers
By Ferrari man 009
texasmr2,
New to this site simply because I'm looking at how to obtain a copy of this weekend's Chinese Grand Prix. If you can help, I certainly don't mind paying shipping / handling / materials and a reasonable cost for your time and effort. my email address is [email protected]

they'll have it on ebay for sure.
By mac25
I will be more than happy to make dvd's for anyone that want's them all you will have to do it pay for shipping. I hope to have the recorder by Thanksgiving that way I can sendout Christmas present's :wink: .

I will list which full season's I have and which individual race's also.

Gregg

Hi

I love formula 1 and am trying to get a collection going. If you are still making dvd's, I would like to get some races from you.

Which races do you have? What are the costs?

Thanks

Marco
By texasmr2
Marco,
I have not yet purchased a vhs to dvd recorder. There are alot of other member's here who are also awaiting copies, for about a year :( , but when I do get the recorder I will start a thread for those who want them. I will charge nothing for the copies but you must pay for your own shipping.

As far as the race's I have basically almost every race from '84-'94 with quite a few spattered around from other year's. I will make a list of the race's I have so everyone can pick and choose which one's they want.

If I dont buy a vhs to dvd recorder soon, no job and no fun money right now, I will ask Santa Claus for one :hehe: .
By headless
I got all this and last years races on computer in avi files, so if anybody wants them sending...
Not bothered about a fee like.
By Denthúl
I got all this and last years races on computer in avi files, so if anybody wants them sending...

I would like them, if you don't mind. How would you go about sending them, though?
By headless

I would like them, if you don't mind. How would you go about sending them, though?

MSN?
By cap-dude
MSN :hehe: It's possible I suppose, but good luck.

No, if you want to host large files your best bet are file hosting sites like Megaupload and Rapidshare. Personally I recommend using Megaupload, the download speeds are lightning quick.

But you may have to learn how to save files as separate RAR files (if you don't already know). Meaning you have to upload the file in so many parts. e.g. You may have save a file as a rar, that's made up of 5 parts/files. Which are each downloaded separately. But it depends on the file size, and how big of a file the site allows.

Or you could use torrents as well. But I've never tried uploading a torrent myself.
By philip_roy
what is a shareaza (p2p software).? can anyone share any ideas . . . coz i would also like to know where i can download some full race video for the 2004 & 2007 season.
I have a very large collection of American broadcasts of F1 races. From 1979-present. Still missing a few and would love to find someone who also has a collection and is looking to trade.

See our F1 related articles too!