FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#62139
At about the 6min mark there is a Porsche 959 and at the 14min mark is were the FXX's take to the track! The video was posted on the Ferrari website I'm on by a member who was there, http://www.ferrarichat.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWPQDTJwdOY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#62141
texasmr2 wrote:At about the 6min mark there is a Porsche 959 and at the 14min mark is were the FXX's take to the track! The video was posted on the Ferrari website I'm on by a member who was there, http://www.ferrarichat.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWPQDTJwdOY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FXX :thumbup:
#62169
Is this the event Rivelution was at the other week?

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!