FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend

Which GP would you rather go to?

Belgium GP - September 13th
12
41%
British GP - June 21st
17
59%
By al4x
#58886
Hanwombat wrote:
al4x wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:Oh god don't mention Orgies
haha, yeah dont go there!!
tis your fault haha
:rofl: me?! :slap: i was innocent...you started it!

i love the patronising :slap: haha
User avatar
By EwanM
#58891
al4x wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:
al4x wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:Oh god don't mention Orgies
haha, yeah dont go there!!
tis your fault haha
:rofl: me?! :slap: i was innocent...you started it!

i love the patronising :slap: haha

I thought we cleared this up Alex... you haven't been flashing again have you?
User avatar
By Hanwombat
#58893
al4x wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:
al4x wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:Oh god don't mention Orgies
haha, yeah dont go there!!
tis your fault haha
:rofl: me?! :slap: i was innocent...you started it!

i love the patronising :slap: haha
ITS ALL YOU !!!!!! :nono::nono:
By al4x
#58898
Hanwombat wrote:
al4x wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:
al4x wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:Oh god don't mention Orgies
haha, yeah dont go there!!
tis your fault haha
:rofl: me?! :slap: i was innocent...you started it!

i love the patronising :slap: haha
ITS ALL YOU !!!!!! :nono::nono:
:whip: haha, this time i meant the whip! you know what i mean!

waving your finger at me! :nono:
User avatar
By Hanwombat
#58905
al4x wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:
al4x wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:
al4x wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:Oh god don't mention Orgies
haha, yeah dont go there!!
tis your fault haha
:rofl: me?! :slap: i was innocent...you started it!

i love the patronising :slap: haha
ITS ALL YOU !!!!!! :nono::nono:
:whip: haha, this time i meant the whip! you know what i mean!

waving your finger at me! :nono:
:ahahah:
User avatar
By texasmr2
#59579
I'm starting to seriously reconsider this trip due to the latest replies.
User avatar
By Rob-F1
#60349
Who's booked their tickets already then? Who's going to the race? Where are you sitting?

I can answer those questions on my behalf:

Yes I am attending the race, my tickets are booked and I'm going to be in Copse E... really can't wait... but I'm going to have too. :rofl:
User avatar
By 7UpJordan
#60353
not booked mine yet, waiting till I've got my second Formula Vee race paid for and I've had my payday. Probably be around end of September-ish but I think I'll be sitting on Hangar straight again. :)
User avatar
By racechick
#60363
Rob-F1 wrote:Who's booked their tickets already then? Who's going to the race? Where are you sitting?

I can answer those questions on my behalf:

Yes I am attending the race, my tickets are booked and I'm going to be in Copse E... really can't wait... but I'm going to have too. :rofl:

Cant wait either. cant wait! Cant wait! Waiting for the bridge seats to be released. Hope it doesn't clash with my next holiday!
By dank
#60419
I'm still waiting for them to release tickets for Farm. That way I don't have to spend a ridiculous amount and get a half-decent view for the privilege!
User avatar
By racechick
#60431
dank wrote:I'm still waiting for them to release tickets for Farm. That way I don't have to spend a ridiculous amount and get a half-decent view for the privilege!
Yeah same reason as i choose Bridge, but I think they've gone up a lot on last year
User avatar
By KyrosV
#60434
I got my ticks for the british GP 2009 a couple of weeks ago (no thanks to the stupid Internet ordering system) So I will be there :)
User avatar
By 7UpJordan
#77848
So are our tips to Silverstone and also Spa still on for next year? Need to get my Silverstone tickets booked ASAP, but gonna hold out till the end of this month. I was going to order them on Friday as I have just been paid but this month I've also got Christmas shopping to do, so I'll wait until the 28th of this month when I get paid again for November and order myself my early Christmas present.
  • 1
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 18

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!