FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
Nico has won three in a row and breaks records now: most winning driver, most laps led. Young Schumi in the making?
By Red Five
He's certainly doing well and seems quick in any conditions and on any kind of track, definitely one for the (near?) future.
By 7UpJordan
There's only one way to measure his talent and if he would be any good for F1....... put him up against Jean Deniz Deletraz. :D
By Irv the Swerve
There's only one way to measure his talent and if he would be any good for F1....... put him up against Jean Deniz Deletraz. :D
C'mon!! Give Nico a chance!! :P:lol:
By bud
hard to tell with A1 GP i mean last season France was winning with ease in a similar way, and if they only used the one driver last year Premat for every race then the Hulk wouldnt have beaten any records as yet!
while its a one make series the speed between the teams isnt that close in races, if we had a team mate to judge his speed on then we would get a better idea, but A1 only has one car per team :roll:

Wili Weber is the team owner for Germany A1Gp that is a good thing for Hulky i must say ;)
By Red Five
hard to tell with A1 GP i mean last season France was winning with ease in a similar way, and if they only used the one driver last year Premat for every race then the Hulk wouldnt have beaten any records as yet!
while its a one make series the speed between the teams isnt that close in races, if we had a team mate to judge his speed on then we would get a better idea, but A1 only has one car per team :roll:

Wili Weber is the team owner for Germany A1Gp that is a good thing for Hulky i must say ;)

Hey Bud, thought you may find it interesting that A1GP has only one car per Nation, but the Nations hire proper Race Teams to prepare and look after their car during the race weekends. Each Race Team can look after two Nations, and Germany's race Team also look after the New Zealand car - who are second in the Championship, albeit 25 points behind.

See our F1 related articles too!