FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
User avatar
By 7UpJordan
#53080
EwmanM wrote:Just to check 7up, any kinda of ticket can get into the terrace on Friday?
I'll spot u im sure.
Look out for the Scottish, Spanish Union Jack :P hahah
I think on Friday and Saturday you can go wherever you like.
User avatar
By racechick
#53081
texasmr2 wrote:
racechick wrote:Well im now into photobucket thing. turns out i already had an account :confused: But the pictures wont load to there. Keep saying upload failed. Why? Is it cos im on my school laptop? What is it with me and technology! :irked: Im getting fed up now
Email me your pics and I will give it a shot ok?

[email protected]
Thanks Tex but guess what.I DID IT!!
User avatar
By EwanM
#53082
racechick wrote:Ok here is the T shirt. Sorry its so big but its taken me 3hrs to get this far!!
This is the back[iImagemg][/img]

And this is the front[iImagemg][/img]
somebodys risking it :P
User avatar
By racechick
#53083
What does that mean?
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#53085
racechick wrote:What does that mean?
Good job racechick.
:clap:
User avatar
By EwanM
#53086
racechick wrote:What does that mean?
lol i dno if the stewards see u :P
mind u, they'll probs agree
User avatar
By racechick
#53087
Oh risking it!! Ha! Thought you said rising it. It did didnt it, have you changed it? :yes::laugh: Im brain dead and screen blind from battling with photo images. Do you think Max will get me??? He's scary!! :loopy:
User avatar
By texasmr2
#53088
Racechick,
If I was you I would get about 20-30 extra t-shirts madeup to sell!! :clap:
Oh I forgot to add that those shirt's ROCK!!! 8)
User avatar
By EwanM
#53089
racechick wrote:Oh risking it!! Ha! Thought you said rising it. It did didnt it, have you changed it? :yes::laugh: Im brain dead and screen blind from battling with photo images. Do you think Max will get me??? He's scary!! :loopy:
he'll probably want u to :whip: him
User avatar
By racechick
#53091
EwmanM wrote:
racechick wrote:Oh risking it!! Ha! Thought you said rising it. It did didnt it, have you changed it? :yes::laugh: Im brain dead and screen blind from battling with photo images. Do you think Max will get me??? He's scary!! :loopy:
he'll probably want u to :whip: him
:vomit:
User avatar
By EwanM
#53092
racechick wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
racechick wrote:Oh risking it!! Ha! Thought you said rising it. It did didnt it, have you changed it? :yes::laugh: Im brain dead and screen blind from battling with photo images. Do you think Max will get me??? He's scary!! :loopy:
he'll probably want u to :whip: him
:vomit:

:P
User avatar
By racechick
#53093
texasmr2 wrote:Racechick,
If I was you I would get about 20-30 extra t-shirts madeup to sell!! :clap:
Oh I forgot to add that those shirt's ROCK!!! 8)
Thanks :) Thought about making a few extra but didnt bother in the end.
User avatar
By EwanM
#53095
EwmanM wrote:
racechick wrote:Ok here is the T shirt. Sorry its so big but its taken me 3hrs to get this far!!
This is the back[iImagemg][/img]

And this is the front[iImagemg][/img]
somebodys risking it :P
There is only one problem...
Isn't it Mosley?
User avatar
By texasmr2
#53096
EwmanM wrote:There is only one problem...
Isn't it Mosley?
What, haven't you been paying attention?? :|
User avatar
By EwanM
#53098
texasmr2 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:There is only one problem...
Isn't it Mosley?
What, haven't you been paying attention?? :|
Ah ha, makes perfect sense.
So obvious :irked:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!