FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By EwanM
I think the Terrace would do nicely, facing down the pit straight so we can get a good view of the cars flying through Copse as well and hitting the rumble strip. :)

yupo, gd idea.
By racechick
I have the T shirts!!! Will post pic later today :):)
By racechick
HELP!! graphic design people. I can get the photo of my Tshirt to get onto the forum. :banghead: Its on the computer but it keeps saying the file is too big. im sure this happenened before but I cant remember what i did.
By texasmr2
HELP!! graphic design people. I can get the photo of my Tshirt to get onto the forum. :banghead: Its on the computer but it keeps saying the file is too big. im sure this happenened before but I cant remember what i did.

Just open a free account with either Imageshack or Photobucket as mentioned on another thread and you can download regardless of size directly from your computer. Then you can resize them if you like.
By EwanM
I have the T shirts!!! Will post pic later today :):)

Suppose I can look out for the tshirts? Are we meeting, I'll come :P
By 7UpJordan
So we all still meeting up at the Copse meeting point at 1pm on Friday and standing on the Copse Terrace for P2 and GP2 qualifying? :)
By EwanM
So we all still meeting up at the Copse meeting point at 1pm on Friday and standing on the Copse Terrace for P2 and GP2 qualifying? :)

Aye why not. I'll be about there I hope. How to spot everyone?
By racechick

You all need one of my T.shirts :hehe:
By 7UpJordan

If it's dry I'll have a denim jacket on and a Williams cap and 2006 sponsor shirt and steel toe-cap boots on. :)
By EwanM

If it's dry I'll have a denim jacket on and a Williams cap and 2006 sponsor shirt and steel toe-cap boots on. :)

kl I dno how easy tht will be to spot.
Keep the eyes peeled for a massive flag pole featuring the Saltire, Spanish and Union Jack. :coffee:
And don't be surprised if i seem startled on approach. :P
By racechick
Well im now into photobucket thing. turns out i already had an account :confused: But the pictures wont load to there. Keep saying upload failed. Why? Is it cos im on my school laptop? What is it with me and technology! :irked: Im getting fed up now
By texasmr2
Well im now into photobucket thing. turns out i already had an account :confused: But the pictures wont load to there. Keep saying upload failed. Why? Is it cos im on my school laptop? What is it with me and technology! :irked: Im getting fed up now

Email me your pics and I will give it a shot ok?

[email protected]
By EwanM
Just to check 7up, any kinda of ticket can get into the terrace on Friday?
I'll spot u im sure.
Look out for the Scottish, Spanish Union Jack :P hahah
By racechick
Ok here is the T shirt. Sorry its so big but its taken me 3hrs to get this far!!
This is the back[iImagemg][/img]

And this is the front[iImagemg][/img]

See our F1 related articles too!