FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By racechick
Well someone needs to take control of these arrangements. i can't, im not an arrangements sort of person :?

Ur a teacher but :D

well yeah, thats work. Had my fill of school trips now :yes:
By EwanM
Well someone needs to take control of these arrangements. i can't, im not an arrangements sort of person :?

Ach still can manage to lead it :P

The likes of me and Robb we're young :P
Could be attacked, by Badgers or grumpy old men
By Rob-F1
:rofl: I'll be 18 next year... Baggsie sharing a tent with Hanwombat :rofl:
By EwanM
:rofl: I'll be 18 next year... Baggsie sharing a tent with Hanwombat :rofl:

Oh dear, sure you can squeeze in with the horses?
By 7UpJordan

Looks like it's me then doing the arranging seeing as I'm 23. :P

I'll be there in time for P1, depending what time people are getting there for we could all meet up after GP2 free practise for some lunch and then watch P2 and GP2 qualifying together in the afternoon. Then we could have a stoll around the circuit, do a bit of shopping and then later in the evening meet up for either a beer or a boogie.

It would also be easy if we had each other's mobile numbers so we can keep tabs on where everyone is etc, so PM me your number if interested (I've got yours already Racechick ;)).
By EwanM

Looks like it's me then doing the arranging seeing as I'm 23. :P

I'll be there in time for P1, depending what time people are getting there for we could all meet up after GP2 free practise for some lunch and then watch P2 and GP2 qualifying together in the afternoon. Then we could have a stoll around the circuit, do a bit of shopping and then later in the evening meet up for either a beer or a boogie.

It would also be easy if we had each other's mobile numbers so we can keep tabs on where everyone is etc, so PM me your number if interested (I've got yours already Racechick ;)).

Well I suppose I can dip in and out of the meetin times. Practices would be pretty funky.
By racechick
AAhhhh Ive just lost what ive written??? its saved somewhere??? where??
By Rob-F1
I'll be more than happy to meet up for FP2 :D
By EwanM
I'm the stranger in the night carrying the massive flag pole with the saltire on top.
I'll be easy to spot if you guys set a date.
By 7UpJordan
Right, so we're set then, FP2 and GP2 qualifying and then meeting up later on too maybe when Racechick gets to Silverstone. We can plan out Saturday and Sunday when we meet up.

Now the question is where we should meet up, if they hadn't moved the BMW Pit Lane Park to Manchester this year we could have met up there. How about Copse meeting point at about 1:30pm and we watch P2 and GP2 qualifying from one of the copse stands? :)
By racechick
I'm the stranger in the night carrying the massive flag pole with the saltire on top.

You wont miss me with my T shirt :yikes: and my hamilton flag :yikes::yikes: . And i guarantee to protect the youth of today from badgers :ferret: and grumpy old men :flasher::grandad: What about pit straight opposite mcLaren garage for quali? and pm each other if you want to arange anything for Fri eve (pub? fair?) Rob tell your parents im a respectable teacher and I can vouch for your safety :hehe::hehe::hehe: .
By EwanM

You wont miss me with my T shirt :yikes: and my hamilton flag :yikes::yikes: . And i guarantee to protect the youth of today from badgers :ferret: and grumpy old men :flasher::grandad: What about pit straight opposite mcLaren garage for quali? and pm each other if you want to arange anything for Fri eve (pub? fair?) Rob tell your parents im a respectable teacher and I can vouch for your safety :hehe::hehe::hehe: .

Yes... respectable.
By EwanM
Right, so we're set then, FP2 and GP2 qualifying and then meeting up later on too maybe when Racechick gets to Silverstone. We can plan out Saturday and Sunday when we meet up.

Now the question is where we should meet up, if they hadn't moved the BMW Pit Lane Park to Manchester this year we could have met up there. How about Copse meeting point at about 1:30pm and we watch P2 and GP2 qualifying from one of the copse stands? :)

Aye well, Friday all the stands are open to everyone, even those without a stand ticket?

:P or do u mean the mound. I probs be about copse anyways on Friday.
By 7UpJordan
I think the Terrace would do nicely, facing down the pit straight so we can get a good view of the cars flying through Copse as well and hitting the rumble strip. :)
By Rob-F1
Why don't we all just sit in the stand on either the Pit Straight or Copses? Meet up by the start finish line at like 1.00, go do some shopping together, then go to a stand, watch the session and take some pictures :D

See our F1 related articles too!