FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By Rob-F1
Well are we actually gunna meet up or what? :D
By 7UpJordan
Of course we are, just need to finalise where and when. :)
By Rob-F1
I can only slide away from my parents for Free Practise 2 on the Friday afternoon.
By 7UpJordan
That should be alright, we'll probably be meeting up a few times over the weekend anyway. :)
By Rob-F1
Next year will be different cause I won't have no f***ing parents there. :D
By texasmr2
Next year will be different cause I won't have no f***ing parents there. :D

Enjoy them while you can because they might not be around for next year's race. :wink:
By racechick
I can only slide away from my parents for Free Practise 2 on the Friday afternoon.

I wont be there then :( . Why not bring you ur parents along to a meet? or tell them we'll look after you??. Cant we meet up opposite McLaren pit for quali??
By EwanM

I wont be there then :( . Why not bring you ur parents along to a meet? or tell them we'll look after you??. Cant we meet up opposite McLaren pit for quali??

Can I play with madness?
By racechick

Can I play with madness?

NOOOOOO!!! oh go on then :laugh:
By EwanM

Can I play with madness?

Ok, well I've got my green leprechaun suit and some placards all ready. :hehe:
By racechick

Can I play with madness?

oooww! bring the kilt!!
By EwanM

Can I play with madness?

oooww! bring the kilt!!

See I would... But then again everytime I check the forecast...
I think it's a wellies weekend more than a highland fling :P
By racechick
Well someone needs to take control of these arrangements. i can't, im not an arrangements sort of person :?
By EwanM
Well someone needs to take control of these arrangements. i can't, im not an arrangements sort of person :?

Ur a teacher but :D

See our F1 related articles too!