FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By darwin dali
“Personally, I wouldn’t do it, what do you do in NASCAR? What is exciting there? I can’t see that, running around on ovals.”
By R00DIT
lol, did you mean to post this? :lol:
By darwin dali
Why not? I agree with that statement. Don't you?
By certom
i agree! americand just love the accidents!
By Red Five
I enjoy NASCAR, it's good if you don't want to think too much about your motor racing for a few hours, and I'm really looking forward to seeing JPM in 2007, he looked promising in the few races he did last year.

Also with Jacgues Villenueve and Mika Hakkinen apparently both interested in joining in the future it could get quite interesting.
By sonic
Having raced Playstation Nascar games, I have to admit that I found the oval tracks more entertainting to play than the others. Mainly because there are lots of cars to pass. Maybe F1 should try it. It would be wrong for F1 fans to knock oval racing without watching a few. Plenty of people fail to see the appeal of F1 and claim it to be "boys driving round in circles"
I true F1 fan knows different, but would find it hard to convince someone of the appeal. There are plenty of people that love oval racing, so let's not knock them. It must have its appeal and probably has something that F1 doesn't, despite lacking some of F1's appeal.
By Irv the Swerve
True sonic and there is some infield tracks which are quite appealing. It's not bad a bad sport.

See our F1 related articles too!