FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By mstar
facts are.... mika in the same car WON more races and won 2 WDC's end of story.
(even if you minus 2 wins he gifted to mika). :lol: out-qaulified DC and out-pointed him when they were in a mclaren careers together thats the facts. i have no intrest dicussing this any further start another thread this is "jenson thread". bye
By R00DIT
yeah, but ron dennis was well behind mika and there was discussion that mika was even considered a number one driver in some cases. dc has always had more than his fair share of failures
By Stephen
yeah, but ron dennis was well behind mika and there was discussion that mika was even considered a number one driver in some cases. dc has always had more than his fair share of failures

I don't remember Mika having any special priveledges. But I agree Ron had a thing for Mika, and was on occasion, quite hostile to DC.
By darwin dali
Let's face it: Mika was Ron's paddock biatch. He's got a thang for young blond boys and thus replaced Mika with Kimi. The switch to the dark FA is just a sign of his impending mid-life crisis. :mrgreen:
By bud
facts are.... mika in the same car WON more races and won 2 WDC's end of story.
(even if you minus 2 wins he gifted to mika). :lol: out-qaulified DC and out-pointed him when they were in a mclaren careers together thats the facts. i have no intrest dicussing this any further start another thread this is "jenson thread". bye

No facts are you said untruths about DC i pointed them out to you and youre sooking off like a lil whinging pommy boy.
Fact is i never denied the fact Mika beat DC nor do i take that fact away from Mika. on the other hand youre talking rubbish about DC not taking it to Mika when infact he did.
Fact

See our F1 related articles too!