FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
darwin dali wrote: 04 Jul 21, 18:41 Italy is still my pick for the title...
Maybe it will be an England v Italy final...

At the group stages, I didn't give England a snowball's chance in hell, but they have improved significantly in the knockout stages; and will have the home advantage in the semi-final and final.
darwin dali wrote: 07 Jul 21, 22:25 England was double lucky today: the penalty wasn't a penalty and then it was poorly executed and only with luck converted through the second shot. They will have to up their game a bit to beat the Azzurri...
It was definitely a soft penalty, and the spot-kick was poor, but VAR confirmed it was a penalty.

England can play better than what they did against Denmark, the question is, will they play better against Italy, if England allows Italy to come forward, they will be punished, they got very lucky against Denmark, that's for sure.
darwin dali wrote: 13 Jul 21, 01:55 Forza azzurri!
Well done - well deserved.
Yes, Italy outplayed England for much of the game, disappointed that England didn't win, but CONGRATS TO ITALY!

I'm more disappointed in the English :censored: 'fans' after the loss, in 2021, we still have the same race issues. :headshake:
It's more the English, not the UK, when Scotland got knocked out, they celebrated their achievement in London, then the next day, helped to clean up the mess left after the party.

UK PM Boris Johnson claims that all the people who were involved in the online racism will be banned from all football stadia in the UK, but are they really do all the work involved to get the IP from social media companies, then track that IP to an ISP, get the customer information for that IP? I think nothing will happen, this is just to placate.

See our F1 related articles too!