FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By sagi58
Yet another stupidity from Vettel the baby. What a childish act to change the winner label :) Poor kid. He would be 3rd if team orders didn't slow down Leclerc. Be happy with that.

Pretty sure, it's been Hamilton acting like a baby, this year...

Pretty sure, Hamilton isn't complaining this time because he benefitted from this decision.

Pretty sure, you aren't a Vettel fan, eh?
By sagi58
Mario Andretti on Twitter: "I think the function of the stewards is to penalize flagrantly unsafe moves not honest mistakes as result of hard racing. What happened at Canadian GP is not acceptable at this level of our great sport"

Apparently, the only one that makes "honest" mistakes isn't Vettel...
By sagi58
...I'm neutral in this battle, I don't particularly like Vettel, nor Hamilton, but I have to wonder if the roles were reversed, would Hamilton have received the same penalty? I have little to no respect for the FIA stewardship, they are inconsistent at best.

Always happy to read your perspective!

Sure, I have a total bias for anything Ferrari and a total bias against anything Hamilton.
That being said, I also agree that if the shoe were on the other foot, the stewards would
have ignored this "infraction" and called it a racing incident by a real racer...

Give me a flippin' break... does he need any more advantages other than the tires,
the engine, the team writing rules... and the list goes on and on and on.........
By sagi58
There really is only one talking point, did Vettel deliberately rejoin the racing line, or was it a result of going off track and not having full control of his car?...

Happy Ferrari is contesting this particular ruling.
Not that they will reverse it; but, for the sport,
it's important that one team/driver isn't obviously
a favourite with the FIA...
Of course Vettel returned to the track in a deliberate way to prevent LH to pass him. Just watch the action and you would see how he is aiming to close passage. And of course he did a childish move crying like a baby. Don't be racist. LH deserved it, he would easily pass him on track if SV didn't try to cheat.
Of course Vettel returned to the track in a deliberate way to prevent LH to pass him. Just watch the action and you would see how he is aiming to close passage. And of course he did a childish move crying like a baby. Don't be racist. LH deserved it, he would easily pass him on track if SV didn't try to cheat.

You have the right to your opinion, but let's not start calling people racist, nothing racist has been said in thread, unless you believe that calling a driver out racist? Hamilton has been just as whiny as Vettel, or any other F1 driver, they all cry when things are not going their way, it's always been this way, just that in recent years, we are hearing more team radio, which highlights it.
By sagi58

Totally ridiculous that you bring this down to race.
We have nothing more to discuss.
Nice to see some old friends join us for a quick and hopefully last visit.
Last edited by overboost on 10 Jun 19, 23:54, edited 1 time in total.
Maranello places the traditional flag signifying an F1 Victory:

See our F1 related articles too!