FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By darwin dali
"If all goes well work could start at the track in October this year. If we started it in October it should be finished by early spring 2010.

"So everything's ready to go, the only thing we don't have at the moment is the money."

duh!:roll::roll:
By McLaren Fan
"If all goes well work could start at the track in October this year. If we started it in October it should be finished by early spring 2010.

"So everything's ready to go, the only thing we don't have at the moment is the money."

:lol::roll:
By EwanM

When's the best time to start making athread building up this years race?

Or is that too early. Not long now :D
By 7UpJordan

Definately too early, but there's just 2 races to go. :) Donuts for breakfast is my tradition at Silverstone, along with the customary bacon egg and sausage breakfast. A bit of black pudding wouldn't go amiss either... yum!
By EwanM

Definately too early, but there's just 2 races to go. :) Donuts for breakfast is my tradition at Silverstone, along with the customary bacon egg and sausage breakfast. A bit of black pudding wouldn't go amiss either... yum!

SOunds gd, (H) u going this year?
By 7UpJordan

Indeed I am, and a few others on this forum I can think of are going too. Perhaps we should arrange for all of us who are going to meet up at various points throughout the weekend. :)
By EwanM

Indeed I am, and a few others on this forum I can think of are going too. Perhaps we should arrange for all of us who are going to meet up at various points throughout the weekend. :)

Yeah, that would be fun!
By racechick
I feel a forum party coming on :D:D:D
By Sam-KK24
I think I am finally getting to go this year, the first time in 8 years!!

Where is the best place to be?

Do you guys but Tickets for all 3 days or is Friday and Saturday General Admin.?

Camping aswell I hear, sounds like fun ;)
By racechick
depends whether you want to see speed, action,be close to the track, near the pits. Ive watched in lots of places all good for diferent resosns. Bridge enclosure this year (and the last few years) cheapest reservable seats.
By EwanM
I'm just gonna rove about this year. Usually go for the grand stands, but just fancied it this year. lol

Meet up be good tho.
By Sam-KK24
I hear the drinks are on 7UP aswell ;)

Yeah I think I would like to get as close to the action as possible. In 2000 I sat in the pitstraight which was quite good.
By EwanM
I hear the drinks are on 7UP aswell ;)

Yeah I think I would like to get as close to the action as possible. In 2000 I sat in the pitstraight which was quite good.

2000 was a gd year for u and me pal when DC won eh?
By Sam-KK24
Yep, 1-2 for Mclaren.

And DC equalled Moss' record of 3 Silverstone wins in a row.

Shame I'm a Schumi fan, he was held up behind JV
By racechick
Mine was the one when JPM won :lol::lol:
Actually my very favourite-edge of the seat great race was when Barrichelo won and JPM came second-2003

See our F1 related articles too!