FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix 2015

To say the result of the Hungarian Grand Prix was a surprise is an understatement, although maybe the bigger surprise is that Mercedes were not on the podium as Sebastian Vettel took his second victory for Ferrari this season followed by the two Red Bull’s of Daniil Kvyat and Daniel Ricciardo respectively.

Continue Reading...
Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix 2015

As predicted by most F1 pundits and fans alike, Mercedes claimed a 1 – 2 finish at Spa Francorchamps with Lewis Hamilton leading the duo home; again as expected by most, Nico Rosberg is most definitely #2 in the Mercedes camp. Meanwhile Romain Grosjean claimed the final podium position for cash-strapped Lotus, a great result for everyone back at Enstone, even with Maldonado retiring with clutch failure.

Continue Reading...
It's been a while since I wrote a review of a F1 race, but the excitement of the USGP inspired me, so here it is; I hope that it's an entertaining to read as the race.

Formula 1 United States Grand Prix 2015

Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton claimed his third world drivers title by winning a very unpredictable and exciting United States Grand Prix. The race had everything, changeable conditions, overtaking, driver errors, virtual and physical safety cars; all of which made the USGP the most exciting race of the season.

Continue Reading...
I didn't initially intend to do any blogging this season, but as the season opener wasn't half bad, I decided to post my views of the first race of F1 2016

Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix 2016

We have to start with the elephant in the room, the stupid, embarrassing qualifying session using the new timed knockout format for 2016. To say it was an unmitigated disaster is an understatement, after the initial rush to post a lap time, many drivers sat out the remainder of the session in their cars waiting for their time to run out. Heck, Sebastian Vettel was out of his race suit wearing jeans before he was eliminated in the final Q3 session. The result, the 2015 qualifying format returns for Bahrain in 2 weeks.

Continue Reading...
Two blogs about F1 in a week, FOM must have f**ked up again!

Formula One Management Really Don’t Have A Clue…

After the debacle of last weekend’s Australian Grand Prix qualifying session, teams voted to revert back to old qualifying format from 2015. But it seems that F1 has changed it’s mind again and will retain the new for 2016 qualifying format as debuted in Melbourne and will be reviewed after the Bahrain GP.

Continue Reading...

Or they've piqued your interest?? :wavey:

Nope, I'm pretty sure that FOM have f**ked up! :hehe:

That's quite a bit of blogging for someone that doesn't have time to run a pool game. :irked:

I'm so happy you used your second ever post to attack me because I choose to not run a F1 pool. :clap:
That's quite a bit of blogging for someone that doesn't have time to run a pool game. :irked:

So you will be picking Rosberg for the win again?

Or they've piqued your interest?? :wavey:

Nope, I'm pretty sure that FOM have f**ked up! :hehe: ...

I'm thinking that's a given; BUT, the question remains "just how badly did they?" :P
Given that they managed to alienate teams, drivers and fans alike by ignoring what they are saying, I would say fairly comprehensively, wouldn't you agree?

I do agree... as do so many others... I guess I'm just hoping "something" changes... soon!! :yes:

See our F1 related articles too!