FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Stephen
Damn, Stephen if you can afford cars like that; you really need to start paying us Greenjackets for our services.

Ha! Sadly this place doesn't make anything but when that changes (shortly) I will look to do something for the core team. :wink:
By sagi58
Last May I was lucky enough to find an unusual car at a ridiculously low price - so I bought her!

Ab-so-lute-ly gorgeous!!
At the top of the main forum page there was an ad for webuyanycar valuation so i put mine in!!!!

£185 lol, minus the £50 transaction fee.
By Stephen
At the top of the main forum page there was an ad for webuyanycar valuation so i put mine in!!!!

And anything else they find at fault on the day. Daylight robbery.

And anything else they find at fault on the day. Daylight robbery.

Well, there is the radiator leak, and the oil leak, and the tapping noise, and i think the clutch is on its way out, and the remote lock doesnt work and the central locking doesnt always work. So yeah, they might find something.
By sagi58
Turn up with three wheels too - charge them for the extra one? :hehe:

Extra one?

Other one, too much coffee. :coffee:

Or not enough!! :hehe:
By darclay
My two rides are:
'03 Discovery - my off-road machine. current mods are OME suspension lift, Terrafirma HD shocks, F & R diff guards, procomp wheels and toyo AT tires.
'12 MK6 GTI - my DD. no mods so far.

I will post some pics of my cars next time.

See our F1 related articles too!