FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
By trailertrash
This hear is my lady Nadine. Shes the pits so I gess that makes her a pit babe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By madbrad
I know that guy!
By What's Burning?
We keep digging up old threads. Trailer Trash was actually one of the funniest performances we've had on the forum. I suggest you guys not familiar with his work, check him out.
By CookinFlat6
Yes, as it gets into your bloodstream, and no because you dont get the sensation of taste produced by your tastebuds which unfortunately are only locate in on place
By trailertrash
Did y'all miss me? Nadine and me, we jus had owrselfes a chil. He's a real handful, not very big jus a reel hanfull.
I keep his dipers to attract the varmints at nite and I gets us lunch for tomorrow. he's even eating meet now. he likes it raw I herd that's was real fancy eetin style. this here's Goober. I'll see yu all reel soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By trailertrash
Cute, looks just like his mom.

That there's reel kind of yu to sae so. I was in lock up when he was borned on account of I punched the sherrif what gived me a ticket for speedin in my truck. I was flying. 22 in a 20 zone. Keep up Hamilton if'n ya can. Nadine says he was the result of our very passionate letters. I think that's so cute.

See our F1 related articles too!