FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

välkommen.

"I spotted Marcus at a race in Gothenburg" Bräck says, "He didn't win the race because his engine blew up with two laps to go but he was clearly the best out there. He didn't get caught in any battles when passing – he'd just wait for the right opportunity, then he pounced and he was away. He has such patience but when he does go for it, it measures so perfectly. He reminded me of watching Alain Prost" Bräck added.
By CookinFlat6
Those boys grow up driving on icy bumpy roads in low visibility because its sometimes only an hour of daylight each day. They develop some balls and serious skills very quickly.
By Jabberwocky
I am sure I read somewhere that it takes a minimum of 2 years to get a driving license there too
Any driver from a Nordic country should start the season with -50 points.
By Hammer278
180cm and 69 kilos? Bloody hell....I'm the same height and still feel I need to put on a bit being 75k.
By sagi58
, Laurence Edmondson and Nate Saunders wrote:">'I'm more than just a pay driver' - Ericsson

After a tricky rookie season at Caterham in 2014, Marcus Ericsson revived his Formula One career by signing for Sauber. ESPN caught up with him in Barcelona to talk about his hopes for a first points finish, the pay driver label and how he deals with the pressure as Sweden's first F1 driver in two decades.

See our F1 related articles too!