FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Hammer278
Guys guys guys! My oldest friend (from Day1 in Year1 Primary) is getting hitched, just got the news yesterday and I'm gonna be BEST MAN. :D:D:D

He told me to propose a song during the after dinner dance which the new couple will dance to (there's 2 songs, 1 will be proposed by the bridesmaid and another by me), and I'm going with this. What do you think? Be honest!! Don't want to screw this up. :D

[youtube]h3gEkwhdXUE[/youtube]
By Hammer278
Hmm, okay. I had to go outside my comfort zone for this one, but isn't a song during an event like this supposed to be cheesy? :P
By myownalias
I hated that song with a vengeance after being #1 for what seemed like a million weeks in the UK!
By Hammer278
I hated that song with a vengeance after being #1 for what seemed like a million weeks in the UK!

Ok if it were my wedding I'd have this song playing but unfortunately I'm trying to please the bride and her family more here. :hehe:

[youtube]Lhv_yFMuwxs[/youtube]
By LRW
Ok if it were my wedding I'd have this song playing but unfortunately I'm trying to please the bride and her family more here. :hehe:

And thats your issue. You are picking a song choice to please someone else.

They might LOVE the wet wet wet song. I would hate it. Where as I would like this....

[youtube]pTvwdWnf2B0[/youtube]

...they might hate it.

You have an unenviable task MC Hammer.
By sagi58
...And thats your issue. You are picking a song choice to please someone else...

Have to agree with this!!

Hammer, since you've been asked to be the best man, I'm going to assume you know the happy couple well.
That being the case, let the song come to you, don't try too hard to pick the "perfect" song, pick the song
that's perfect for them. Not necessarily the same thing!
By sagi58
John Winston Lennon
October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980
Rest in Peace

[youtube]yRhq-yO1KN8[/youtube]

[youtube]O4_ghOG9JQM[/youtube]

[youtube]PaLfDnShEn0[/youtube]
By Jabberwocky
Nice post sagi.

Some of his songs (and some beatles stuff are my favourite songs of all time)

Then Yoko destroyed it all!!!!
By racechick
Could cut some shapes on the dance floor to this toon! And the guy in the pink jacket is Johnny Depp gorgeous!

[youtube]OPf0YbXqDm0[/youtube]

fixed:thumbup:
By racechick
EEE gads! Have I done it wrong again? And this one works on my iPad! :yikes: no black hole!! :confused:

See our F1 related articles too!