FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

If lewis (or even Nico) dnfs from Merc unreliability, will Merc retire both cars

Yes
9%
No
91%
No opinion
No votes
0%
...I was wrong .....

There you go Sagi. Frame it.

:D

I didnt write that, its there but I never wrote it, you misunderstood, you have all misunderstood, how many times must I tell you guys - i dint say that, I didnt mean that, you misread, doesnt matter how often you post the link to my words - I didnt say them, I will keep repeating this, once in a while I will say i didnt deny those were my words in the first place
Sooner or later someone will say

you hit the nail on the head :clap:

and that will be that, i got away with lying :thumbup:
Mattiaci will get time, Ferrari aren't stupid. They gave Domenicalli 3 and a half years when in other sports (e.g. football) he could have been fired for his part in throwing both the 2008 (reliability issues and of course the pitstop in Singapore) and 2010 (Abu Dhabi strategy screw up) WDC's away. The important thing in 2015 and 2016 is Ferrari make progress and win the occasional race. If it wasn't for the brilliance of Alonso in 2012 and the first half of 2013 it would have been 4 consecutive years without a title challenge for Ferrari. For a team with the reputation and history of Ferrari that isnt good enough.

Whoops! Seems Ferrari were a bit more trigger happy than I thought they were :rofl::rofl:
Mattiaci will get time, Ferrari aren't stupid. They gave Domenicalli 3 and a half years when in other sports (e.g. football) he could have been fired for his part in throwing both the 2008 (reliability issues and of course the pitstop in Singapore) and 2010 (Abu Dhabi strategy screw up) WDC's away. The important thing in 2015 and 2016 is Ferrari make progress and win the occasional race. If it wasn't for the brilliance of Alonso in 2012 and the first half of 2013 it would have been 4 consecutive years without a title challenge for Ferrari. For a team with the reputation and history of Ferrari that isnt good enough.

Whoops! Seems Ferrari were a bit more trigger happy than I thought they were :rofl::rofl:

yup, there are somethings we cant find on Wiki :thumbup:

Its already changing - the way they have dumped Alonso and gambled on Seb doesnt hint at caution anymore, MnM will give it a very good shot, the only issue is the amount of time he gets before its dismantled in the same way they dismantled Alonso - but he is very sharp
The guy started off really well, but i guess the writing on the wall was there the moment he started with the completely illogical 'entitlement' approach so beloved of di montezedodo

I remember thinking when he said 'lifting the engine freeze wont cost the smaller teams any more money because whatever extra they have to pay, they will recoup by gaining places on the grid and hence more prizemoney, and so its actually cheaper for the back grid teams if we unfreeze'

Thats when it was clear the guy was no longer using his own hymn sheet but the well worn and dog eared Ferrari 'entitlement not development' manifesto thats served them so well in the last 40 years or so, its just that monte ripped out the page where it mentions what to do when Bernie has been forced to also payoff Red Bull, Merc, Williams and Mclaren.

Oh well they will be receiving a new document soon outlining how to make ROI reports
...how can you not get this, or rather how can you expect to irritate Merc fans with this, there is zero controversy unless you want to make it so :hehe:

Don't paint everyone with the brush that seems to be your own trademark! :nono:

Though Ferrari's loyalty to its drivers and team principals is commendable, under this new leadership,
I guess they've decided there was no point wasting another three years!!

Get cracking, people!! :whip:

See our F1 related articles too!