FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

If Abu Dhabi was a night race we'd have a lot of light being reflected from the top of the helmet causing a safety hazard.
That beats anything Lewis has done with his facial hair.

But to be fair, that's not hard.

I dont mean beat as in a good way, at least lewis' attempts didnt just look like his razor had broken after a couple of strokes.

As posted on another forum.

Autosport Magazine agrees that Ricciardo is the best driver of 2014! Well done Daniel. :yes:
Lewis has done well to be second considering he only entered F1 in 2007 unlike Alonso who has been around since 2002. Guess Lewis did better in the lower series than most do in F1.
Obviously the most important metric ever as we see that Kimi is better than MS and that Vettel is a top 3 F1 driver and ofcourse Webber is better than Ricc
Theres some great stats to be getting on with.

As for Ricc being Autosport magazines top driver of 2014, I reckon I would rather be the Autosport TPs top driver of 2014 and have the WDC as well :rofl::rofl:
I have to say two things about Dani boy, one he should have included his facial hair for the Top Gear episode, two CONGRATULATIONS on being top dog in Top Gear. May the bitter battle in the reasonably priced car continue for years to come! :clap:
The problem with that pic is it is an aggregate from 2002. So unless all drivers where driving since then it is skewed.

Well done Danny Ric though

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Staying optimistic:

wrote:">Red Bull fracas just 'a bit of frustration' - Ricciardo

Daniel Ricciardo has dismissed as "frustration" the unseemly spat between Red Bull and its works engine partner Renault. After Melbourne, it became clear that while Ferrari has markedly improved its engine over the winter, Renault arguably went backwards.

Red Bull figures including Adrian Newey, Christian Horner and Dr Helmut Marko lashed out, but Renault's Cyril Abiteboul hit back at what he called "lies". The two sides appear headed for definite divorce, but at the same time Red Bull is railing against the current technical rules, arguing that Mercedes' domination needs to be reigned in before it "kills" the sport. The team has even threatened to quit F1.

"I think it's purely a bit of frustration for now," Australian Ricciardo, the lead driver for Red Bull, said on Thursday. "Obviously Red Bull's a winning team, they want results and it's ... I guess it's still very early to start talking about this," he added. "I think some people felt they just had to get a few things off their chest -- say what you've got to say, I guess. But now we're at a race weekend, it's time to put our head down and focus on improving," Ricciardo added...

See our F1 related articles too!