FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Little salt rubbing from down under. :hehe:
After the race Ricciardo said that it is time for Red Bull to decide if they are going to challenge Mercedes for the title and back one driver to do so.

"My lead is around 60 points over Seb [Vettel], " he told BBC Sport.

"I would love to be quicker on merit and not need team orders, but the next couple of tracks are perfect for us so if we need to make any decisions if we can challenge Mercedes for the title then I am sure they will be made."
Little salt rubbing from down under. :hehe:
After the race Ricciardo said that it is time for Red Bull to decide if they are going to challenge Mercedes for the title and back one driver to do so.

"My lead is around 60 points over Seb [Vettel], " he told BBC Sport.

"I would love to be quicker on merit and not need team orders, but the next couple of tracks are perfect for us so if we need to make any decisions if we can challenge Mercedes for the title then I am sure they will be made."

Don't think Dan is going to get his wish according to Horner,

"We are so far back at the moment that it is not worth getting involved (in team orders). We will let the drivers race," Horner insisted.
By Roth
Since when did he need team orders to beat Vettel.

This remark is the side that makes him so good. It's hidden outside the car, people love him, but as we've seen, he's nobody's friend or fool on the track.
Since when did he need team orders to beat Vettel.

This remark is the side that makes him so good. It's hidden outside the car, people love him, but as we've seen, he's nobody's friend or fool on the track.

:yikes: he doesnt need team orders to beat Vettel, he needs team orders to beat the Mercs
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Nice seeing the crowd erupt with a cheer when Ricciardo put up the fast time in Q3. Half of Australia must have showed up to cheer him on.
He's a popular guy. I can't think of any faction that dislike him. Well actually I've thought if someone, Mnmracer may not like him. :twisted:
Here's Danny's helmut he will be using at Abu Dhabi, Red Bull ran a competition at the Italian GP and this was the design that won, Kind of scary, might just be the thing to put off the Merc drivers.

Linkhttp://www.foxsports.com.au/motor-sport/formula-one/daniel-ricciardos-smiling-face-appears-on-his-new-f1-helmet-for-the-abu-dhabi-grand-prix/story-e6frf3zl-1227101120941
That' s pretty funny actually. Didn't take long for Red Bull to embrace the guy who's been buttering their bread all year! :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!