FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
From racing-live.com :
Michael Schumacher has admitted that his 248 F1 Ferrari may not be capable of winning the opening 'few races' of 2006.

The German is adamant that his team has improved over last year, and said he is 'certain' that a title bid is not out of reach.

But he added: "Even if we do not win in the opening few races, we have concrete ideas of the technical levels our car has to reach. The ideal scenario would be to score some early points."

Schumacher conceded that Renault is out in front at present, followed by Honda, McLaren and Ferrari.

He continued: "I think it will be a tough season and a tight battle."

I dont know, Scummi - if you let the others get a head start I think you can forget about catching up
By simac
It's still hard to say who's on top I reakon until we have had a couple of races and see who's V8 is reliable.

Don't write Ferrari off, they could still be at the very front.
By Freddie

Sorry, I wrote off Ferrari many years ago ! What they do now has nothing to do with sports
By Stephen

Sorry, I wrote off Ferrari many years ago ! What they do now has nothing to do with sports

Lol! :lol: Would be nice to Schumi win one more race though, before retirement. 8)
By Freddie
OK, let's wait for Indianapolis again ROTFL

See our F1 related articles too!