FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Heavy I reckon and travelling at speed.

It actually overtook poor Max on track, which he must be used to by now :)

Seriously speaking though, thank God it didnt hit him. Hopefully this could turn out a career turning point and the team bosses notice how well he has handled himself so far and maybe promote him to a mid grid team. He could easily do the job Massa or Button are doing right now and actually add 18mill to the bottom line in McLarens case (Buttons 15 million plus Max' 3 million)

I wonder how much the lack of title sponsor could weigh over Rons desire for proven top drivers like Alonso or Lewis next year, or for his satisfaction at Mags progress :scratchchin:
That was one thing I noticed about Kimi's crash, even though the tyre came off, all the wheels stayed tethered to the car.
By racechick
I think it was pretty mean giving Max a penalty in the circumstances , he was in shock and went in the pits. They had plenty of time to consider that, a whole hour, and could have taken into consideration his brush with death.

On Max himself, I'm impressed. He was derided when he first entered F1 because of his dad bankrolling him, but he's done a solid job and has moved pretty much onto a par with the highly rated Jules BIanchi. So well done Max.
On Max himself, I'm impressed. He was derided when he first entered F1 because of his dad bankrolling him, but he's done a solid job and has moved pretty much onto a par with the highly rated Jules BIanchi. So well done Max.

:yes::thumbup:
By Hammer278
I think it was pretty mean giving Max a penalty in the circumstances , he was in shock and went in the pits. They had plenty of time to consider that, a whole hour, and could have taken into consideration his brush with death.

It was a dangerous move going into the pits when all those mechanics were running across to attend to the cars back on the grid. I think the penalty was deserved...harsh but fair. Being stunned or having a near death experience is what these drivers are paid to deal with. Ok I don't know how much Max is paid but that's not the point. :hehe:
By racechick
We'll I feel a bit sad for Max. :(
DD?

Sent using NCC-1701

I couldn't imagine DD in those shoes.

:nono: Our Queen would never be caught in flats!

See our F1 related articles too!