FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...

What have you done with your old collection?

It has pride of place, right beside my old turntable (I pull out an album/a single to listen to, occasionally).
No votes
0%
It's very carefully stored and easily accessible, along with/without my turntable.
50%
It's in a box, somwhere around here (I think I still have my turntable).
No votes
0%
I gave it away years ago.
50%
What's vinyl?
No votes
0%
By sagi58
I don't remember either; but, somehow I have a lot of both!! :thumbup:

Do you remember the movie "Car Wash"? I have the double LP soundtrack!!
I think I'll try to listen to it, soon!!
I haven't owned vinyl for over 20 years; but I do prefer the sound of vinyl; it's sounds so much richer and warmer than any sort of digital media. I used to have hundreds of vinyl singles; my brother worked in a bar and brought home the records from the jukebox after they went out of date.
By sagi58
... my brother worked in a bar and brought home the records from the jukebox after they went out of date.

Did your brother keep any?
... my brother worked in a bar and brought home the records from the jukebox after they went out of date.

He gave them all to me; the bar didn't want them back! But they are long gone now; I don't even remember what happened to them!
By sagi58

He gave them all to me; the bar didn't want them back! But they are long gone now; I don't even remember what happened to them!

Someone is probably selling them on Image
By sagi58
My radio station of choice:

ImageImage

It's a long weekend and they're celebrating by playing hit after hit after hit from the '80s!! :clap:

See our F1 related articles too!