FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Yippee, back on top :D Can't let WB lead both the Fantasy F1 and the Pool
Surprised only 4 people went for the Rosberg win. Not a lot of faith in Nico around here. :hehe:
And Kudos to Sagi for getting Bianchi right. If only Ferrari would be getting I-2s, Sagi would be dominating this thing.
There's always one broken egg in the carton isn't there? I was really pushing for her to get her dozen!

In the mean time, I'm laughing it off and telling myself it's just one point, but losing the pool lead... :irked:
Surprised only 4 people went for the Rosberg win. Not a lot of faith in Nico around here. :hehe:

I was surprised by that as well after qualifying; my picks were made pre-qualifying as I was leaving for my vacation Friday morning, I would have gone for Rosberg otherwise and scored 53 instead of 10.

I was surprised by that as well after qualifying; my picks were made pre-qualifying as I was leaving for my vacation Friday morning, I would have gone for Rosberg otherwise and scored 53 instead of 10.

Excuses excuses... I told my wife at the beginning of the race that whomever was leading the race after the fifth lap would win. Then I had to watch the remaining 73 laps knowing the outcome. :hehe:

I guess I was expecting some clutch issues but Mercedes made sure those have been ironed out.

I had the right top four drivers, but the order matters quite a bit.
I thought Lewis was going to have a do or die move in him so flipped a coin on 1st

Sent using NCC-1701

Snap, I thought exactly the same. Instead he just complained ;)
I am thoroughly shocked that I won this round - like I said I only submitted my picks just as the tire warmers were coming off and had to very quickly make my selection.

I think that will have to be my strategy from now on! Congrats to everyone else who scored big this round.... :wavey:
I am thoroughly shocked that I won this round - like I said I only submitted my picks just as the tire warmers were coming off and had to very quickly make my selection.

I think that will have to be my strategy from now on! Congrats to everyone else who scored big this round.... :wavey:

:thumbup:

I was hoping for more since I thought I was gonna be one of the only ones (If not THE only one) to pick rosberg, hamilton, ricciardo :hehe: At least I knew sagi was likely to pick a ferrari :D
I think Sagi should get 1000 points for guessing 9th and breaking her 0 score in style

Thanks for noticing; but, no thanks to the points! :thumbup:

There's always one broken egg in the carton isn't there? I was really pushing for her to get her dozen!

Me, tooooo!! :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!