FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
I see you there Jabber, copying my points!
It's tough being in the lead! I've never sweat so much watching a race and all the while mentally moving people around projecting not only the race results but my fantasy results. THIS IS HARD WORK!

One bit of humor.... Sagi, I laugh out loud every time I look at your picks. Lew, you should start looking over your shoulder for RC instead of looking forward towards me! :hehe:

Indeed, RC got a mammoth-load of points there.

It's difficult watching a race with the POOL in mind, because normally I would love to see as much passing as possible. However, when Vettel overtook Bottas, and also when Alonso overtook Raikkonen, I lost a huge amount of points, and what would probably have been the win.

Ah well, at least a got another solid score
:D:D:D:D it was indeed worth the three euros!! And if I'd gone with my gut instinct and put Alonso ahead of Kimi it would have been more. Stil...we can't be gready can we. Oh great weekend!!!! I am happy!!
Amazing work by Racechick, nearly got all 10 of the drives correct, only got kimi and alonso the wrong way round and then P9 was incorrect.

I was rather disappointed by Bottass after the first pits, he just started losing loads of time.

I didn't expect Vettel to get up so far, great drive. I was only expecting him to get to P11 :

See our F1 related articles too!