FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
That made a lot more points scorers. Worryingly, I did well at the start of last season as well, then faded away

I started last season terribly, then ended really well. Hopefully, that can be rectified this time. :P
That made a lot more points scorers. Worryingly, I did well at the start of last season as well, then faded away

I started last season terribly, then ended really well. Hopefully, that can be rectified this time. :P

Last season I started badly, removed myself from the game because of my extended sabbatical from the forum and surprisingly I didn't win! :P

Any because of Daniel Ricciardo's DQ; I start the new season with a duck!

Last season I started badly, removed myself from the game because of my extended sabbatical from the forum and surprisingly I didn't win! :P

Any because of Daniel Ricciardo's DQ; I start the new season with a duck!

At least we now have a better idea of form. More people will likely score points for Sepang.
The only reason to fiddle with the flow is because they must really be down on power. Also if you compare the onboard laps of the RB10 and the W04 they have a car that's super hard to handle at the limit. Lewis and Nico were comparatively on a Sunday ride.
Goodness,I totally forgot about the pool and I even couldn't get to watch the race and still can't,this is what college entrance exams are doing to me,I seriously miss F1 so much :(

Try and watch some highlights or something, the race was pretty good!

See our F1 related articles too!