FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Rivelution
bmwpower and I were showing our rides in some other thread, so it was off-topic. So I made this thread so you can show pics of your own car.

I'll start it off. This is my 08 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, its not the fastest car but I plan on changing it. :mrgreen:

By AKR
This is my 08 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS,

Very nice and shiny :D

Well, I'm not going to pass up the chance to put up some more pics ;) My Lotus Exige S2 :-

Is that really your car? If it is then WOW that is one nice car. :D
By AKR
I've got a 1999 Saab 93 Viggen. Not going to bother posting a picture of my actual one as I am sure you all know what it looks like. If you don't then here is a picture just like my one. And it is the same colour too. :D

Saabs are GREAT, just like Ferrari. They have a lot incomon too even though they look so much different. Both are quick, both have good top speed and both handle well around corners and have good brakes. :D
I must have the least impressive car of anyone here...
A Y-reg VW Polo 1.0e. It's very slow but very comfortable, and if I drive it right my petrol bills are tiny. Only two dents, both of which are my Mum's fault...
I've got a 1999 Saab 93 Viggen. Not going to bother posting a picture of my actual one as I am sure you all know what it looks like. If you don't then here is a picture just like my one. And it is the same colour too. :D

Saabs are GREAT, just like Ferrari. They have a lot incomon too even though they look so much different. Both are quick, both have good top speed and both handle well around corners and have good brakes. :D

Does that have a turbo in it?? My friend has a saab like yours and it has a turbo.
By AKR

Does that have a turbo in it?? My friend has a saab like yours and it has a turbo.

Its a Viggen, all Viggens are turbos. In fact all Viggens are high output turbos. Any Saab that has the Viggen name is very much a top of the line Saab sportscar. Mine has approximetly 175 kW (I can't remember the exact figure but its about that). It is also standard and unmodified. The only downside to my car is that it is front wheel drive and the fact that it has a lot of torque means that when you step on the accelerator for fast acceleration it vears to the right. To much torque on the front wheels. Saab needed to make it a 4WD just like the European Rallycross car of Per Eklund who won that championship in 1999 in a Saab 93. Oh well I can handle it anyway, I am such a fine driver. ;)
By AKR
I must have the least impressive car of anyone here...
A Y-reg VW Polo 1.0e. It's very slow but very comfortable, and if I drive it right my petrol bills are tiny. Only two dents, both of which are my Mum's fault...

Really, I don't agree with you. I've had one of those Polos before as well. They are quick around corners. Drive it on a nice windy road with tight corners and hairpins and you'll appreciate what a fine German car you have. :D (Altough mine was a 1.6 litre engine not a 1.0 litre engine so much quicker.)
I have 3 cars at the moment, (will add pics later)

Robin Hood 2b (Caterham 7 replica)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V GSR (for sale)
Honda Civic (daily runner)
By texasmr2
NO NO NO dont sell the Evo unless it's for economical reason's and to purchase a turbo kit for the Caterham 7 :wink::mrgreen: !!!

See our F1 related articles too!