About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums


sagi58 wrote:How old is it?Mid 50's I think. Not 100% sure. Here is the listing for it http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 1368662314" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
Jabberwocky wrote:Valve/tube (vacuum tubes) are much better for sound. However the robustness, size, cost and easier to design an electronic circuit around of transistors won the battle.There are some that would debate that (better sound), but there is no doubt about the robustness and longevity of solid state amps. To aim us back at least a little towards the topic of photography, I'd say the solid state/tube debate is similar to the film/digital debate that used to rage.
Sent using NCC-1701
[img]http://www.versuscancer.org/img/logos/nme-logo.gif[/img] wrote:UK vinyl sales up 78 per cent in 2013
Last year, vinyl sales across all music genres surged by 15 per cent to 389,000 copies sold, the highest level since 2004. That trend has continued into 2013 with a further increase of 78 per cent. Independent record stores accounted for three per cent of all album's sold physically in the UK in 2012, however, these locally-run shops contributed to over 38 per cent of all vinyl sales.
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!sagi58 wrote:Who says you can "never" go back?I know. An audio-junkie-geek friend of mine recently gave me a 45 minute dissertation on the joys of vinyl. Made sense ... at least the parts I was awake for. The only vinyl I am interested in is the Devinyls. Not sure about the spelling ..... I think they were from Oz.[img]http://www.versuscancer.org/img/logos/nme-logo.gif[/img] wrote:UK vinyl sales up 78 per cent in 2013
Last year, vinyl sales across all music genres surged by 15 per cent to 389,000 copies sold, the highest level since 2004. That trend has continued into 2013 with a further increase of 78 per cent. Independent record stores accounted for three per cent of all album's sold physically in the UK in 2012, however, these locally-run shops contributed to over 38 per cent of all vinyl sales.
operaman wrote:...The only vinyl I am interested in is the Devinyls. Not sure about the spelling ..... I think they were from Oz.Did you keep any 45s or LPs from your youth?
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!