FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

POM - January 2014 - "Winter" - Poll-A

Entry-1
4
17%
Entry-2
3
13%
Entry-3
4
17%
Entry-5
3
13%
Entry-8
1
4%
Entry-10
1
4%
Entry-12
1
4%
Entry-13
1
4%
Entry-16
2
8%
Entry-17
4
17%
#385663
The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
#385665
spankyham wrote:Wow! Excellent work. For sure you really must enter something. It's all for fun and those taking a peek in this thread do it to see some cool images. (cool ..... winter ..... ) :hehe:
Thanks. I'll see what I can do.
#385667
operaman wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:Lord Stark knew this subject was going to happen

Sent using NCC-1701
I have no idea who Lord Stark is, or what he has to do with photography.
I've never watched the show, but I believe he's from Game of Thrones. I only searched the web so I could watch the naughty bits.
#385671
operaman wrote:... I may not be expressing myself well Spanky, I am very upset by the Schumacher news. :( ...
I'm getting more upset, as the time passes and we don't hear anything!!!
At first, the reports seemed to indicate that it was a "bump" on the head;
yet, nothing else has been forthcoming... that makes me very nervous...
I hate the waiting...
operaman wrote:... I do use Photoshop, though for the most part I try not to have a Photoshop look to my work. Take a look if you wish.
Just took a look at some of your work... it's mesmerizing!!
Very beautiful and so very thoughtful!! Thank you for sharing!!

edit: I just got caught up on the Schumi news, I can't believe how serious it is!!! :(
Last edited by sagi58 on 30 Dec 13, 02:33, edited 1 time in total.
#385672
operaman wrote:I have no idea who Lord Stark is, or what he has to do with photography.
Whew... I thought it was just me!! :D
#385681
What's Burning? wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:Lord Stark knew this subject was going to happen
I always thought of DD as our very own Lord Varys.
I always thought a cross between Lord Tyrion and Lord Littlefinger
#385682
operaman wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:Lord Stark knew this subject was going to happen

Sent using NCC-1701
I have no idea who Lord Stark is, or what he has to do with photography.
Spanky is right, he is from Game Of Thrones, the family Motto is "Winter is coming"

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Winter_is_Coming_(motto" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

For all thous who do not watch the show, WB said DD is a eunuch, where as I said DD is a cross between a pimp and a womanising dwarf.

Google throw this up which made me laugh

Image
#385705
Jabberwocky wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:Lord Stark knew this subject was going to happen
I always thought of DD as our very own Lord Varys.
I always thought a cross between Lord Tyrion and Lord Littlefinger
But you're completely overlooking the sadistic and emasculating aspects of the character.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 8

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!