FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By operaman
I wish Mark well in the future, but don't need to see another Red Bull win. My support today goes behind Alonso, Hamilton and Rosberg. A first win for Grosjean would be great too. :clap:
By bud
http://peterwindsor.com/2013/11/24/marks-mates-mate/

Marks words on many a personality in F1, here is his view on Helmut (ich lieben meine welt meister Vettel) Marko
Helmut MarkoF1 Testing Barcelona 1 - Day 1

I still don’t really know his role in the team, so….yeah…. He was very critical of me from Day One but in the end he’s obviously brought Seb through and done a great job with that. He’s probably disappointed that F1 teams have to have two cars. But they do.

:hehe:
By LRW
This has been shamelessly stolen from another Forumula1ers facebook feed - but it made me chuckle so much I had to post it on his behalf....

So, care of Jabberwocky:

Last edited by LRW on 27 Nov 13, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.
By operaman
I think Mark is doing this right ... getting out of F1 while he is still competitive in a good car, and then enjoying racing in a different form. Beats the hell out of whining about how his team-mate was favoured, then taking a job in a lesser team and crying about it. Good on you, Mark! :clap:
By Jabberwocky
This has been shamelessly stolen from another Forumula1ers facebook feed - but it made me chuckle so much I had to post it on his behalf....

So, care of Jabberwocky:

You low down dirty thief :-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By LRW
You low down dirty thief :-)

I gave you a full 21hrs before I posted it. You snooze you lose.

And at least I gave you credit!!
By Jabberwocky
I was not gonna post it up. I only ever use my phone for facebook etc now and could not be arsed to copy it

By Jabberwocky
I'll just tag you in the good ones, so you can post them lol

By LRW
I'll just tag you in the good ones, so you can post them lol

By geetface9
I think Mark is doing this right ... getting out of F1 while he is still competitive in a good car, and then enjoying racing in a different form. Beats the hell out of whining about how his team-mate was favoured, then taking a job in a lesser team and crying about it. Good on you, Mark! :clap:

agreed wholeheartedly!

See our F1 related articles too!