FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By racechick
Lew, your boy did GOOD today! And His big brother was on twitter defending him when VDG had a go. He'll make a decent racing driver yet!!
By LewEngBridewell
Lew, your boy did GOOD today! And His big brother was on twitter defending him when VDG had a go. He'll make a decent racing driver yet!!

:cloud9::cloud9:

He'd be decent at other things too methinks :twisted::whip:
By sagi58

:cloud9::cloud9:

He'd be decent at other things too methinks :twisted::whip:

This being a family forum and all, I'm thinking Image,Image,Image.Image and, of course, Image!!
By LewEngBridewell
I was thinking much more sordid things, but it'd be useful if he could do all of the above, when I finally marry him. :P
By sagi58
I was thinking much more sordid things, but it'd be useful if he could do all of the above, when I finally marry him. :P

Aha!! So... You want to have your milk, before you buy the cow!! Image
By LewEngBridewell

HELL YEAH!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:
By sagi58

HELL YEAH!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

:yellowyikes::thud:

(( :D ))
By LRW
Max Chilton & Marrussia - finished 19 out of 19 races in his Rookie year. First rookie ever to do so.

Got to be worth a :clap: Especially seeing as the bad rep rookies get for poor driving.
Last edited by LRW on 24 Nov 13, 22:47, edited 1 time in total.
By LewEngBridewell
He's been consistent.

Consistently finishing the races, and consistently cute :cloud9::cloud9:
By Jabberwocky
To be fair considering the teams reliability since its inception. A big thumbs up to the team as well

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By Hammer278
Man give me a reliable machine and I'll turtle my way around F1 tracks as well without much issues.

But anyway, grats to Chilton for keeping it on the black stuff for an entire season.
By racechick
Pleased for him, he's earnt that.
By operaman
Pleased for him, he's earnt that.

I agree RC. Not only did he have a good finishing record, he was less of a hazard than most ... including some much more experienced drivers in better cars. :clap:

See our F1 related articles too!