FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Dexter season finales are the best.

Ritttaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

She looked tasty, but I'd have preferred his playful baby boy marinated in her blood... :twisted:
Dexter season finales are the best.

Ritttaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Plus, I think it has the best opening sequence in history.

humming *dum dee dum dee dum dee dummm dum*

They are good, the same people did true bloods opening sequence which is also good.
If you're referring to Michael C Hall, I have to disagree. He's great, but a lot of the supporting cast leaves some to be desired.

The first couple seasons were the best. Since then it has been OK, but not as good as it used to be.
I've seen this a few times. It's pretty good but it's something you'd have to watch regularly.

I very much dislike this program. The actor is just weird. And I say 'actor' in the most loose sense if the word.

The character he plays is quite weird.
I very much dislike this program. The actor is just weird. And I say 'actor' in the most loose sense if the word.

His narrations sound like somebody with down syndrome or something imo :hehe:
Started watching this a few days a go. Very good show, really in depth character studies while keeping things light and entertaining as light an entertaining as serial killing can be. Also liking the Cuban adoption of the Miami based series in the music and food.
Dexter is one of those shows that starts off amazingly well, but each season gets exponentially worse. Then at the end you wonder why you ever liked it in the first place.
I watched all of season 4, I think it was season 4, with my ex wife, and I really couldn't take it seriously because his narration sounded soooooo silly. His voice almost sounded like somebody who had a crippling mental handicap but obviously that wasn't the case. It annoyed me because it was probably supposed to make viewers think about deep sh1t but just came off as, well...retarded, for lack of a more pc word that will get my point across.

See our F1 related articles too!