FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Just as it says...
#380464
Hammer278 wrote:I see these two words used wrong all over the internet in youtube comments, fb, twitter, is it really that hard to differentiate? :confused:
Dude, capital letters. :P

The one that gets me at the moment is the use of 'of' in place of 'have', i.e. 'should of', 'could of' and so on. :(
#380510
Reading these two posts, back to back, had me laughing...
Hammer278 wrote:English speakers who can't differentiate between:

Your pr*ck is on fire.

You're a pr*ck.

I see these two words used wrong all over the internet in youtube comments, fb, twitter, is it really that hard to differentiate? :confused:
What's Burning? wrote:We can't be bothered... Just call em all Europeans. :hehe:
:rofl:
#380511
Hammer278 wrote:English speakers who can't differentiate between:

Your pr*ck is on fire.

You're a pr*ck.

I see these two words used wrong all over the internet in youtube comments, fb, twitter, is it really that hard to differentiate? :confused:
Don't forget: they're... their... and there...

Or: here and hear...

and the list goes on and on and on...
#380551
People who because they know I'm an electrician think I'm supposed to fix all their 5h1+ for free.
#381661
Watching a movie or TV show where they represent someone is Cuban but when they speak Spanish they're clearly Colombian, or Puerto Rican, Argentinian, Mexican or whatever. :banghead:
#381668
What's Burning? wrote:Watching a movie or TV show where they represent someone is Cuban but when they speak Spanish they're clearly Colombian, or Puerto Rican, Argentinian, Mexican or whatever. :banghead:
Or similarly: Nazi movies in which American actors speak broken, unintelligible German with a horrible accent :rolleyes::irked:
#381671
darwin dali wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:Watching a movie or TV show where they represent someone is Cuban but when they speak Spanish they're clearly Colombian, or Puerto Rican, Argentinian, Mexican or whatever. :banghead:
Or similarly: Nazi movies in which American actors speak broken, unintelligible German with a horrible accent :rolleyes::irked:
I liked the scene in Inglorious Bastards when the German officer figured out the guy was American by the way he asked for three beers putting up the wrong three fingers.
#381692
I hate films that are supposed to be a true story but it leaves out important parts of the story out. U571 jumps out at me on that score

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
#381693
What's Burning? wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:Watching a movie or TV show where they represent someone is Cuban but when they speak Spanish they're clearly Colombian, or Puerto Rican, Argentinian, Mexican or whatever. :banghead:
Or similarly: Nazi movies in which American actors speak broken, unintelligible German with a horrible accent :rolleyes::irked:
I liked the scene in Inglorious Bastards when the German officer figured out the guy was American by the way he asked for three beers putting up the wrong three fingers.
Damn I loved every minute of Inglorious Basterds. :thumbup:
#381722
What's Burning? wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:Plus everyone from England does not sound like the Queen or have a cockney accent
Is that right govner' ?
Yes, One does.
#381771
Drivers who think they can disobey traffic signs prohibiting parking (i.e. bus loading zones)
just because they are only going to be ""two minutes""!! :banghead:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!