FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

What should he do?

Stay at Ferrari
58%
Move to Red Bull (especially if Seb goes to Ferrari)
11%
Move to McLaren-Honda for 2015 onwards
26%
Move to Mercedes
No votes
0%
Move to another team
No votes
0%
Retire
5%
I think he should give me his gf's number. :cloud9:

Seriously though, his hands are tied. He's chosen his bed, Vettel's chosen his, Lewis has chosen his. Unfortunately for the Fonz, he's having to share his bed now with another top liner....and will be crying himself to sleep every night (after satisfying his russian mamamia) during the winter break.

:D

Gaddamn...my post count is so pretty right now that I might never post again. Rejoice forumula1.com!

In a previous life when I used to make my living installing car phones in the late 80's. The Chinese black limo service drivers in NYC would give me big tips if I was able to score them cell phone numbers with a lot of eights in them.

I noticed when buying mobile phone sims in China, the sellers reserved the 8s for the Chinese and foreigners got the ones with 6s and other 'bad' numbers
Yeah the chinese are big into numbers for some reason. 8 is considered the only number with value which is 'continuous' when you write it, so infinite. 4 is the worst, means 'death' since the word 'death' in chinese sounds like the number 4 in the language. Apart from numbers they aren't too superstitious though.
I've yet to have a chinese gf. :( Sorry, random.
Apart from numbers they aren't too superstitious though.
I've yet to have a chinese gf. :( Sorry, random.

Is that the only way you learn about other cultures? :hehe:
It's how I managed to pick up very little russian during high school and actually manage to hold a 5 minute conversation in german till today. On the other hand, I took a 2 year mandarin course during high school and probably remember how to say like 3 words if you ask me today. :blush:

See our F1 related articles too!