FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Zekenwolf
The thing is with the "Mark is the victim" party, is that when you look back the things redbull have done, like swapping the front wings etc have been very much publicised (at marks doing or not) so it has just added up until now

That is one of the reasons why although I am a Vettel fan I don't particularly care for the Red Bull team. They have failed to maintain harmony between the two drivers and should have done a better job of that over the years.
By What's Burning?
But you do know that some of that "harmony" would have come about at boy wonder's expense.
By Zekenwolf
But you do know that some of that "harmony" would have come about at boy wonder's expense.

Not at all. Why? For starters, they need not have swapped wings in Silverstone in 2010 (which was something that I strongly dispproved of at the time BTW and actually cheered for MW when he won the race. That is the truth). I feel that RBR sometimes take thoughless actions that has affected both their drivers adversely.
By LiamCatterson
I'd say this, I didn't know the commotion of what went on until we got back to the tents because I was actually at Silverstone that year (2013 being the only year I've missed since 2003) and all I heard was "Not bad for a number two driver" and I knew Red Bull screwed up with something or whatever because I think it's pretty clear that Mark is a nice guy and he wouldn't be cocky like this, we heard about this controversy and yeah, happy for Webber then
By Jabberwocky
I really want him to win a race this year

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
By darwin dali
I really want him to win a race this year

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

[youtube]7S94ohyErSw[/youtube]
By sagi58
Great song!! And, maybe we'll "get what we need"... a DNF for Vettel,
just to remind us and him that he is human and he does not walk on water! :D
By darwin dali
Great song!! And, maybe we'll "get what we need"... a DNF for Vettel,
just to remind us and him that he is human and he does not walk on water! :D

He may not walk on water, but for sure he walks all over his competition :hehe:
By LRW
My heart goes out to this guy - currently the most unluckiest man in F1....

But he still walked back to the garage with a smile on his face..

:headpat:
By Roth

And what a smile - "This sh*t is just beyond ridiculous now." It summed up perfectly how he must feel about driving for RB. He can't wait to get out of there, and who can blame him.
By racechick

And what a smile - "This sh*t is just beyond ridiculous now." It summed up perfectly how he must feel about driving for RB. He can't wait to get out of there, and who can blame him.

:yes:
By CookinFlat6
Even Ferrari in the MS era would have given Mark a fair chance yesterday, allowing the team to claim both titles and a Webber win. Maybe even let him finish the race on the podium.

But no, that would affect some of the stats records Seb is going for
By Frontrunner
I reckon Mark would have had been better off if he took the offer to drive for Ferrari this season in IMO
By Hammer278

Lol I know right. It was the most sh*t-eating grin I've seen from an F1 driver if you know what I mean. I hope he's ready to spill some beans about how the team operates right after his gearbox/KERS/alternator/engine fails again in Brazil.

See our F1 related articles too!