FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By racechick
It's always surprising to me even though YOU KNOW... when you see F1 practice and it ends, and a support race starts up they just look slow, whether it's a Porsche or Ferrari cup race, it's like... it that it?

:yes: the F1 cars are just AWESOME live.
By cheekybru
:rofl: :rofl: no, though they called it loyalty discount, anyone could get it if they booked, but it was only on for a couple of weeks or so after last Silverstone. I can recommend village A for the view, really good.

A bit pricey for us :hehe: ive got some broke mates who are gonna have to save through their bottom for this trip already :D
By racechick
:rofl: :rofl: no, though they called it loyalty discount, anyone could get it if they booked, but it was only on for a couple of weeks or so after last Silverstone. I can recommend village A for the view, really good.

A bit pricey for us :hehe: ive got some broke mates who are gonna have to save through their bottom for this trip already :D

Fair enough. I've done my time in GA :thumbup::hehe: . Village A is sort of a mid ranger, I prefer Beckets but that is a lot more expensive for a bit better view....and with the current new lay out, village A is VERY close to the party venue :D:D:D
I still have a couple in my party owing me for the tickets :rofl::rofl:

Ps. If you're hard up, DON'T buy the camping with the tickets. Camp at Windmills, Its basic but it's the cheapest and the nearest to the track. :wavey:
By Jabberwocky
It is the noise at the race that gets me going. P1 when that first engine fires up... everyone looks around as if to say wtf is that

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
By LRW

Fair enough. I've done my time in GA :thumbup::hehe: . Village A is sort of a mid ranger, I prefer Beckets but that is a lot more expensive for a bit better view....and with the current new lay out, village A is VERY close to the party venue :D:D:D

Ps. If you're hard up, DON'T buy the camping with the tickets. Camp at Windmills, Its basic but it's the cheapest and the nearest to the track. :wavey:

By the sounds of it, it's more like; If you're hard up make friends with RC, and she'll buy the tickets for you...... :yes:
By racechick
:rofl: they're paying me back!!!
By LRW
:rofl: they're paying me back!!!

Ok, we'll buy me a ticket for next year, and I'll pay you back.

Eventually.
By cheekybru

Thx : :thumbup:
By cheekybru
It is the noise at the race that gets me going. P1 when that first engine fires up... everyone looks around as if to say wtf is that

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

In the middle of the track walking to puyon with the trees and cars on each side they were singing to me :cloud9::cloud9:

*Edit - And yeh we arrived 15 mins before the end of p2 travel was a nightmare on friday lesson learned camping and going on thursday next time, but yeh we heard them soon as we got off the bus and just ran down to see them for 10 minutes after stressing for last 2 hours about if we would get there in time :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!