FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
...And there-in, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the difference between how men and women think.

That's because, generally speaking, for women umpalumpa is 90% psychological!! :P

edited: ompalumpa?? but... I typed the word ak.a. gender! :whip:
Last edited by sagi58 on 23 Aug 13, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.
I took a girl with me and didn't hold back, even bought her passport... That's why it was $2k.

:yikes: I hope you got a blowie as a bare minimum in return.

I took a girl with me and didn't hold back, even bought her passport... That's why it was $2k.

Hope you brought her with you to propose to her!! What a great memory/story that would be!! :D

And there-in, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the difference between how men and women think.

And yet there is no evidence that BOTH aren't true. :hehe:
And yet there is no evidence that BOTH aren't true. :hehe:

Because they ARE both true... just a matter of perspective!!
I think that's described in:

I think WB was referring to the fact that maybe the OP got a BJ and put a ring on her finger....

:yikes: I hope you got a blowie as a bare minimum in return.

Hope you brought her with you to propose to her!! What a great memory/story that would be!! :D

And there-in, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the difference between how men and women think.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
...I think WB was referring to the fact that maybe the OP got a BJ and put a ring on her finger....

Probably NOT in that order!! :P

You're a tough negotiator.

It is what it is!! :twisted:
I've done both at Silverstone ( GA and grandstand) though for the last ten years or so it's been grandstand seats. Not the most expensive, but carefully picked out for the view I want. Best thing on grandstand over GA is the guarantee that you'll have the view you want and you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to secure it. I was surrounded by enthusiast both on GA and grandstand seats. I take a radio and have earphones tuned to the Silverstone station and make sure a big screen is near. And the biggest winner over watching on tele........ATMOSPHERE! ATMOSPHERE! ATMOSPHERE!

Same, did GA first couple of times and had to be heading over to the circuit about 5am to get a spot. Luffield wasn't bad, could see them coming up from bridge and then round to the back end of the main stright and pit entrance. At silverstone this year I don't think it would matter where you were but radio definitely helps.

Sadly no...

Save the idea as a possibility for the "right time"!! :D
Bought her passport? Dang I thought that should be her daddy's job.

See our F1 related articles too!