FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Jabberwocky
I am sure I started a Sutil thread

Sent from Turing Colossus using Tapatalk 2
By racechick
I did a search for a Suzi Wolff thread because I knew there was one, and the search said not found. So I just kept going back over the pages till I found it.

Back to Lewis... He's just happy for her, he used to race with her in carts. And she's just helping him get over Nicole. :P
By Denthúl
She didn't do too badly for a first proper test, but with Maldonado still bringing cash and Bottas showing genuine talent, I don't think it's enough to get her a drive at Williams and I doubt she brings enough money for the likes of Caterham and Marussia to give her any consideration.
By Hammer278
I did a search for a Suzi Wolff thread because I knew there was one, and the search said not found. So I just kept going back over the pages till I found it.

Back to Lewis... He's just happy for her, he used to race with her in carts. And she's just helping him get over Nicole. :P

That picture was back in his McLaren days....see his cap and overalls?

I think if their proximity was as such during his Mercedes days, he'd be getting a whipping from Mr Wolff. :D
By racechick
Well spotted Hammer!! :thumbup:
By What's Burning?

I think if their proximity was as such during his Mercedes days, he'd be getting a whipping from Mr Wolff. :D

Once you go black...
By darwin dali

Once you go black...

:yikes:
By Jabberwocky

Once you go black...

So many humerous and some might be offensive ways to finish that sentence

By Hammer278

Once you go black...

:yikes:

+ :yikes:
By Jabberwocky
She didn't do too badly for a first proper test, but with Maldonado still bringing cash and Bottas showing genuine talent, I don't think it's enough to get her a drive at Williams and I doubt she brings enough money for the likes of Caterham and Marussia to give her any consideration.

It is not as if she could bring something silly like Merc engines

By CookinFlat6

Wasnt it Alain Prost who did the dirty with the wife of his team boss at some point, and had to leave?
By racechick

Wasnt it Alain Prost who did the dirty with the wife of his team boss at some point, and had to leave?

Oooo didn't know about that!
By Hammer278

And he keeps telling us he's trying to emulate Ayrton. The sly fox. :hehe:
By racechick
It seems Susie got on rather better at Silverstone than people give her credit for
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/23433764

See our F1 related articles too!