FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By racechick
:P well I've booked and am excited so time to start the thread. AND!!!! I have THE most fantastic outfit for next year, it's amazing! I'm determined next year to get more than just a thumb up from Lewis :twisted:
By stonemonkey
He is single now. :wink:

Have you already planned the menu?

From the sounds of it RC is the menu.

Booked already!
By racechick
You mean you've booked already too Stonemonkey? Or just your surprised that I've booked so soon? I got 15% off the tickets if I booked by Monday eve( loyalty price) now it's gone to 10% ( early bird price)

Not sorted the menu yet. I have the big ski week menus to work out before Silverstone. That's breakfast, tea time cake and three course meal for ten. And I ski all day as well. So that needs REAL careful planning. The Silverstone menus do need a change though, so it's on my radar!
My sister and I got a bit silly after a few glasses of wine and played modelling. I was modelling the new Silverstone clothes and she was being photographer. I'm told the results look like something off a Benny Hill show ( if you don't know Benny Hill, it's bad....very bad!)

Here's one of the first ones, it degenerates from there on in :hehe:
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By LewEngBridewell
:P well I've booked and am excited so time to start the thread.:

Early bird RC :hehe:
By darwin dali
I'm determined next year to get more than just a thumb up from Lewis :twisted:

Just get some Mardi Gras beads and do the :boobies: thing New Orleans-style - that should do the trick :D
By racechick
I'm determined next year to get more than just a thumb up from Lewis :twisted:

Just get some Mardi Gras beads and do the :boobies: thing New Orleans-style - that should do the trick :D

Oh the clothing you see in that photo comes off. Just as the drivers truck comes past :P
By stonemonkey
Yeah, I meant you've booked already!

And what's so bad about Benny Hill?
By racechick
Yeah, I meant you've booked already!

And what's so bad about Benny Hill?

Well Benny Hill was quite funny, but it just wasn't the look I was after :rofl:
By stonemonkey
Is that your outfit and are there going to be any mods to it?
By racechick
That's part of the outfit, the rest is underneath that bit. There may be a name added down the centre of the Union Jack :D
By darwin dali
That's part of the outfit, the rest is underneath that bit. There may be a name added down the centre of the Union Jack :D

Max Mosley?
Jean Todt?
Bernie?
By racechick

Max Mosley?
Jean Todt?
Bernie?

Nope :D
By darwin dali

Max Mosley?
Jean Todt?
Bernie?

:scratchchin:

Ah, I know: Button & Whitmarsh in Benson & Hedges style, right?
By racechick

Max Mosley?
Jean Todt?
Bernie?

:scratchchin:

Ah, I know: Button & Whitmarsh in Benson & Hedges style, right?

:rofl::rofl: I might work on something like that for an after race party piece :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!