FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Three week break so I'm in for a NA NA NA BOO BOO STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO DOO jab cuz I'm going to the US GP this year and most of y'all AREN'T. SUCK IT!! j/k guys but I'm really going and I'm way excited.....and kinda broke cuz of it but $#@! it :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Three week break so I'm in for a NA NA NA BOO BOO STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO DOO jab cuz I'm going to the US GP this year and most of y'all AREN'T. SUCK IT!! j/k guys but I'm really going and I'm way excited.....and kinda broke cuz of it but $#@! it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kinda broke I'm sure. I did the math and it would cost me four times as much to go to Austin as it does to go to Montreal. Perhaps some day... :drink: Here's the the NJ Grand Prix wherever you are.
Word!! I'm staying at motel 6 since they're the cheapest ones I could find...and it's $125 per night for three nights!!! AT A MOTEL 6!!! If I could sleep on the grass at the track I would cuz I can sleep anywhere just fine if a bottle of popov is involved :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm planning on bringing like $300 JUST for food/drinks/merchandise over the three race days, as well as for bars in austin afterwards. I'm driving so travel will involve about $160 for gas. Cheapest plane tickets I could find were $360 round trip, so I was like $#@! it I'll just drive and not worry about airports and rental cars, which are all going to be jacked up in price that weekend anyway. Quite the adventure it will be!!
Word!! I'm staying at motel 6 since they're the cheapest ones I could find...and it's $125 per night for three nights!!! AT A MOTEL 6!!! If I could sleep on the grass at the track I would cuz I can sleep anywhere just fine if a bottle of popov is involved :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm planning on bringing like $300 JUST for food/drinks/merchandise over the three race days, as well as for bars in austin afterwards. I'm driving so travel will involve about $160 for gas. Cheapest plane tickets I could find were $360 round trip, so I was like $#@! it I'll just drive and not worry about airports and rental cars, which are all going to be jacked up in price that weekend anyway. Quite the adventure it will be!!

Sleep in your car!

Sleep in your car!

Thems' would be very stinky balls after three days. More than trouble would be brewing in Austin then.
Would it be improper of me to suggest a new thread for current USGP info? I thought this thread was only about development problems with the circuit, which is irrelevant now that it's built.
I've thought about changing the title of the thread as this started out when the Circuit of the Americas was merely a glimmer in someone's eye. So I can change the name and maybe move it to the Going to GP section as there's a lot of info in the thread already.
I've thought about changing the title of the thread as this started out when the Circuit of the Americas was merely a glimmer in someone's eye. So I can change the name and maybe move it to the Going to GP section as there's a lot of info in the thread already.

I vote do it!

The inaugural event was extremely good last year, and we were treated to a terrific Grand Prix. Hoping for more of the same this year.

You're a lucky chap, geetface! :thumbup:
By geetface9
I'M ROLLIN' OUT NEXT WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! Got PTO from work from next tuesday through the following tuesday. Got my tickets and parking passes, hotels confirmed, and $1k cash sitting in my dresser ready to get SPENT!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUISE THIS IS GONNA BE SIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!

:spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz:
By LRW
You on the happy juice already....?

I'm pretty sure geet has whisky for breakfast.

My kind of man*!!!

*in a non-homosexual kind of way.

See our F1 related articles too!