FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

Photo Of the Month - May 2013 - "Speed"

Entry-1
3
25%
Entry-2
1
8%
Entry-3
5
42%
Entry-4
3
25%
User avatar
By darwin dali
#358446
andrew wrote:You could set up an alter-ego and no one would ever know.
:thumbup::twisted:
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#358455
What's Burning? wrote:I am a cunning linguist.
So cunning you could pin a tail on it and you could call it a weasel?
User avatar
By spankyham
#358456
Jabberwocky wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:I am a cunning linguist.
So cunning you could pin a tail on it and you could call it a weasel?
Sausage
By What's Burning?
#358458
spankyham wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:I am a cunning linguist.
So cunning you could pin a tail on it and you could call it a weasel?
Sausage
Did you change your mind about this month's topic?
User avatar
By darwin dali
#358461
Jabberwocky wrote:please not sausage, as DD will upload an entire collection to you
Yeah, the Butcher Queen from NY :whip::twisted:
By What's Burning?
#358467
Jabberwocky wrote:please not sausage, as DD will upload an entire collection to you
DD's got a Dewey Decimal System for sausage categorizing, can be cross referenced from smallest to largest and lightest to darkest. Then there's sweet and hot. :wink:
User avatar
By racechick
#358475
Well I've got one picture in mind.........but I think I may have posted it before :confused: . It's lateral thinking already. If not allowed, the lateral thinking may have to become bizarre. Might have to move towards sausages........speed not always being what you're after!
User avatar
By stonemonkey
#358479
darwin dali wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:please not sausage, as DD will upload an entire collection to you
Yeah, the Butcher Queen from NY :whip::twisted:
Isn't that Lorena Bobbit?
By What's Burning?
#358491
andrew wrote:Wouldn't it be better if we just post our photos in the thread rather than sending masses of PM's?
:readit: The point was for anonymity so I wouldn't win every month due to my popularity.
stonemonkey wrote:Isn't that Lorena Bobbit?
:yikes: how do you know about Lorena Bobbit? Sometimes the influence of US media globally scares/disappoints me.
User avatar
By racechick
#358498
EVERYONE knows about Bobbit!!!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 7

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!