FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By geetface9
Marko is giving Webber a massively hard time this close-season. Imagine if Webber reacted by winning EVERY Grand Prix next season. :D

I don't think wishing death on 1/4 the current grid of drivers is a good thing.

:hehe: I see what you did there :P who knows tho, maybe grosjean will become homicidal with his car this season :eek:
By geetface9
And Marko's words better be something to fire webber up, because if he has some legitimate disdain for webber then it's completely ridiculous, since webber has brought in loads of points and been no small factor in securing 3 constructor's titles in a row.
By What's Burning?
Marko is giving Webber a massively hard time this close-season. Imagine if Webber reacted by winning EVERY Grand Prix next season. :D

I don't think wishing death on 1/4 the current grid of drivers is a good thing.

:hehe: I see what you did there :P who knows tho, maybe grosjean will become homicidal with his car this season :eek:

Homicidal, that's Maldonado, Grosejean is just criminally negligent.
By elfinitty
I can't find any logic in his words.These don't seem the kind of words which would fire someone up.I'm trying to look for a reason to say these but I can't think of any :confused:
By stonemonkey
Webber said: "Look, everyone at this level has their own agendas and it's been evident for a long time now that I've never been part of Marko's."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/21247141

I didn't know he'd had this in all that time either:
Over the winter, Webber had an operation to remove a titanium rod which had been in his right leg since he collided with a car while riding his mountain bike in his own multi-sports challenge event in Tasmania in 2008.

Webber said: "I had the final procedure on my right leg at the start of December to remove the remaining piece of metalwork, a 40cm titanium rod.
By LewEngBridewell
Webber on the BBC with a complete sulk. Going on about tyres, and how the racing is staged and how therefore his performance was "staged".

Such nonsense, just get on with it and get some decent results. :whip:
By LewEngBridewell
He's becoming the new Barrichello.

It's all BLAH BLAH BLAH :rofl:

Honestly, that came to mind when I was listening to him.
By What's Burning?
Saucy Mark.
ESPNF1 Ahead of his retirement from Formula One at the end of the season Mark Webber appeared on the BBC's Top Gear and beat team-mate Sebastian Vettel.

Webber was driving the original "reasonably-priced car" - which remains a Suzuki Liana for the Formula One drivers - with Lewis Hamilton top of the times with a 1:42.9s, 1.1s clear of Vettel in second place.

While Webber was just unable to match Hamilton's time, his lap of 1:43.1s was enough to beat Vettel by a whole 0.9s and prompted host Jeremy Clarkson to say "You have beaten Sebastian Vettel in the same car."

During the interview, Webber was asked if he will miss his team-mate, to which he replied after a long pause: "Probably not a huge amount, no."

Pushed on whether he's ever been tempted to punch Vettel, Webber joked "My dad always said you shouldn't hit boys!"
By racechick
Saucy Mark.
ESPNF1 Ahead of his retirement from Formula One at the end of the season Mark Webber appeared on the BBC's Top Gear and beat team-mate Sebastian Vettel.

Webber was driving the original "reasonably-priced car" - which remains a Suzuki Liana for the Formula One drivers - with Lewis Hamilton top of the times with a 1:42.9s, 1.1s clear of Vettel in second place.

While Webber was just unable to match Hamilton's time, his lap of 1:43.1s was enough to beat Vettel by a whole 0.9s and prompted host Jeremy Clarkson to say "You have beaten Sebastian Vettel in the same car."

During the interview, Webber was asked if he will miss his team-mate, to which he replied after a long pause: "Probably not a huge amount, no."

Pushed on whether he's ever been tempted to punch Vettel, Webber joked "My dad always said you shouldn't hit boys!"

:clap::clap: sweet!!
By racechick
Mark Webber is a joy to watch in formula one, I also like him other than his team mate :clap:

Yeah! Mark rocks!
By andrew
It's the only thing he'll be near the front of this year! :rofl:

The Mouth just came accross as a bit of a :censored: . Any opportunity for a snide remark is just so childish.
By LewEngBridewell
Mark Webber is a joy to watch in formula one, I also like him other than his team mate :clap:

Yeah! Mark rocks!

I like both RBR drivers in different ways. Don't I, RC? :P

See our F1 related articles too!