FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
Hello All.

I am 20 years of age and have followed F1 since i was about 8 years old, so i really got into F1 during the 1995 season *I think*, this was thanks to my Uncle who is a massive Ferrari Fan but i didn't follow him into Ferrari i loved the look of the Mclaren so i decided thats was my team. :lol:

My Favourite Mclaren drivers since i have followed them are David Coulthard, Mika Hakkinen, Kimi Raikkonen and now of course Lewis Hamilton.

Although i travelled to all diffrent race meetings i never when to a F1 race weekend until Silverstone 2006, I love the weekend it's ranked up there as one of the best week ends of my short life so far :D It was all great, Lewis won the GP2 and wowed the crowd also there was the buzz of the World cup.

I also went last season and the atmosphere on the Saturday when Lewis got pole was unbelieveable 8) . I going Silverstone this year and i hope to go to a European GP aswell. :D

Anyways sorry i have gone on a bit, this fourm looks good i have never been on a F1 forum so im looking forward to chatting about just about anything to do with F1 :D:D
By bud
welcome and nice team you follow there :)
By certom
hey welcome! I see that you like all the mcl drivers from 95 till last year except for FA ;)
By texasmr2
Welcome.
By McLaren Fan
Excellent. Another McLaren fan. :)
By racechick
hey welcome! I see that you like all the mcl drivers from 95 till last year except for FA ;)

And Montoya!! He was brill :D
Welcome Hamilton mania :D
By certom

oops I forgot him!
By 8-ball
Welcome to yet another Mclaren fan. This is a great forum and you will love it as long as you don't talk to AKR :D
McLaren equals booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Ferrari equals passion, equals glory, equals success, equals winning, equals champions, equals what we all strive to be. :D
By Lem

oops I forgot him!

How could you forget Montoya? :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!