FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Jabberwocky
I am impressed by this guy. Look at his fastest race lap it is just a shade of the top 10 qualifying time.

Has anyone got the lap times to see how far ahead he was of his team mate at the finish
By SingaporeSling
I am impressed by this guy. Look at his fastest race lap it is just a shade of the top 10 qualifying time.

Has anyone got the lap times to see how far ahead he was of his team mate at the finish

http://184.106.145.74/f1-championship/f ... alysis.pdf

Fia has it all but I think it is only accessible free of charge for a few days during race weekend. So you can't accessz all old data later on unless you keep your own archives.
By LewEngBridewell
Let's hope he keeps going. To stand out in a team like Marussia is an enormous achievement.
By Frontrunner
He does look to have some good potential after just one Gp weekend, he looked very impressive. Let's see if he can keep it going through out the season.
By racechick
We spotted his talent some time ago didnt we Lew :wink:
By darwin dali

Is there something I need to know about you two? :scratchchin::twisted:
By LRW

Yes. They are :smileysex: . I have photos.
By racechick

:yikes:
By scotty

marussia.jpg

But you must remember, Q3 times were about 2 seconds slower than optimum, and Bianchi had a fully rubbered in track to do that laptime on.

I think Bianchi is talented but to put things into perspective, Chilton is a substandard pay driver and Bianchi has had all that track time from Force India last year. So for me his performance in Australia was the minimum that should be expected from him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By darwin dali

:yikes:

[youtube]t4LWIP7SAjY[/youtube]
By racechick
:thumbup: great song!
By vaptin
I think Vlad spotted him first, a few years ago, after he dominated F3, Euroseries I think.

I reckon he is a really good driver, seems nice too, a little shy :)
This thread hasn't been updated since last April, so I thought it fitting to bring it back to life with...

See our F1 related articles too!