FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Lem
Nowthen, I'm Lem. Pretty new here started watching Formula One in 95 when I was 9, I'm a fan of Ferrari but also follow the British drivers as I'm from York, England. I'd say Button and Raikkonen are my favourite drivers today, Hakkinen and Schumacher yesterday.

Looking forward to the new season!
By Stephen
Hey there, welcome to the site!

I've never come across someone who was a Schumacher and Hakkinen fan before, but superb drivers to follow. :mrgreen:
By McLaren Fan
Nor, I. :D Anyway, welcome to the forum, even though you do like the Maranello mob. :lol:
By Lem
I must admit, during the late 90s it was definitely Hakkinen, but the worth ethic of Schumacher and his desire to win has always left me an admirer of him. Barrichello was always a personal favourite of mine, so the partnership of him and Schumacher together kind of drew me towards Ferrari. It's weird really, because I've always tended to follow drivers rather than a team, so I made sure I had a punt on Kimi when he went out to 12/1 last season :lol: , considering Lewis is a fellow Brit :oops:
By texasmr2
OH MY GAWD a new member who does not worship McLaren, could this be the downfall of the forum :P ? Just playing around and welcome to the forum :wink: .

Gregg
By Denthúl
OH MY GAWD a new member who does not worship McLaren, could this be the downfall of the forum :P ? Just playing around and welcome to the forum :wink: .

Gregg

I'm hurt! I'm not exactly an old member, and I don't worship McLaren... You make me sad, Gregg. *Sniff* :cry:

:P

Welcome to the forum, Lem! :)
By texasmr2

Gregg

I'm hurt! I'm not exactly an old member, and I don't worship McLaren... You make me sad, Gregg. *Sniff* :cry:

:P

Welcome to the forum, Lem! :)

I'm giving you an 'internet' hug :lol: !
By AKR
Nowthen, I'm Lem. Pretty new here started watching Formula One in 95 when I was 9, I'm a fan of Ferrari but also follow the British drivers as I'm from York, England. I'd say Button and Raikkonen are my favourite drivers today, Hakkinen and Schumacher yesterday.

Looking forward to the new season!

Excellent. Another Ferrari Warrior. Goooooooood. That is what I like seeing. :)
By Andrinho_F1
Hi.. my name is andro and i came from croatia. i'm 18 years old and i'm fun of BMW sauber :mrgreen::mrgreen:
By texasmr2
Hi.. my name is andro and i came from croatia. i'm 18 years old and i'm fun of BMW sauber :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Welcome! :)
By AKR

Kako si, drago mi je. Moje ime je Kiki. :) I am from Italy origninally from Slovenija. Moja Majka je Hrvatica. :)
I am fan of Ferrari but BMW is nice. Use to have BMW 540i. Very nice, very fast as I tried 200 km/h plus on the autostrada and autoput :D
By Selcouth_Feline

Hello, welcome to the forum :)

See our F1 related articles too!