FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
Grid girls or Pit Girls are too exotic and they serve the motto for which they are hired i.e. protecting the drivers from fatigue or heat stroke and heat up the atmosphere of the game. The lesser the clothes, the hooter the pit girls. Many a times they are dressed in extremely tight leather pants, they too are to raise the heart beat of the audience.

They raise more than my heart beat :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::twisted::whip:
By mugshot
Grid girls or Pit Girls are too exotic and they serve the motto for which they are hired i.e. protecting the drivers from fatigue or heat stroke and heat up the atmosphere of the game. The lesser the clothes, the hooter the pit girls. Many a times they are dressed in extremely tight leather pants, they too are to raise the heart beat of the audience.

They raise the white flag in surrender....erm sorry thats my pants
By geetface9

They raise the white flag in surrender....erm sorry thats my pants

:rofl: yeah they make us turn all our jeans white!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
By darwin dali
Just to infuse some warmth around our collective heart in these cold, F1-less times:
Image:thumbup:

Image:clap:

See our F1 related articles too!