FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Let's not forget the OTHER Mexican driver, a young and coming racer I predicted years ago he'd be making it to F1 (might have even said Sauber-BMW).
He could have started his F1 career at a worse place (*cough* back marker teams *cough*), so Sauber is all good for him. And his teammate NH is nothing to sneeze at either...
By stonemonkey
Let's not forget the OTHER Mexican driver, a young and coming racer I predicted years ago he'd be making it to F1 (might have even said Sauber-BMW).
He could have started his F1 career at a worse place (*cough* back marker teams *cough*), so Sauber is all good for him. And his teammate NH is nothing to sneeze at either...

You ok? bit of coughing and sneezing going on there.

Don't know anything about him so I'll wait to see him in action.
By Hammer278
For some reason in my head when I see NH I think Nick Heidfeld.

Yeah I was like NH is back?? Then I realized its Hulkenberg, the guy who wakes up when its time for the Brazilian GP. :P
By vlad
Hulk will wipe the floor with the young Mexican.
By darwin dali

You ok? bit of coughing and sneezing going on there.

Don't know anything about him so I'll wait to see him in action.

Yeah, too much pot does that to me...
By darwin dali
Hulk will wipe the floor with the young Mexican.

I expect nothing less, but we could see a surprise here - weirder things have happened in F1...
By myownalias
I saw Esteban Gutierrez in a couple of GP2 races, he looked pretty handy in GP2 machinery but it's a big jump to F1 and all those buttons and gadgets on the steering wheel!
Lol when I saw this I was like "hey new thread!"
Maybe he'd be more popular if he shaved that damn mono-brow!

See our F1 related articles too!