FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By Stephen
Where exactly did he go? Unusually for a racing driver of his calibre, he's managed to vanish from the world stage...unless anyone knows different?[/i]
By darwin dali
Probably riding his motoroller on Ibiza and stopping by at the Bora Bora every now and then to screw his brains out with the skanks there. Unless he decided, on a spur of the moment, to become a priest - watch out boys, Michael Jackson's escapades were mere child's play!
By Irv the Swerve
Well he is doing that racing show on sky one coming out with DC, that should be good to watch :wink: .
By Irv the Swerve
''The Race'' will be on this Monday(6/11) at 10pmGMT on Sky One, looking foward to that.. :wink:
By Irv the Swerve
I was doing some daydreaming when i thought came into my head. If the points system now was used in 1999, Irishman 'Steady Eddie' would have been champion. :shock::)
By darwin dali
Woulda, coulda, shoulda - ain't countin'
By darwin dali
i luv ya 2, mofo!
By darwin dali
Ok, now pull your head out of your arse and come up with the name of the next world champion - stop babbling about some has-been second-tier driver from some crummy little island, whose best product you're allowed to talk about as well: Guinness! :D
By darwin dali
As always, check your facts first before you accuse me of following bad stereotypes and what not:

Arthur Guinness started brewing ales initially in Leixlip, then at the St. James's Gate Brewery, Dublin, Ireland from 1759. He signed a 9,000 year lease at £45 per annum for the unused brewery. Ten years later in 1769 Guinness exported their product for the first time, when six and a half barrels were shipped to England.
Although sometimes believed to have originated the stout style of beer, the first use of the word stout in relation to beer was in a letter in the Egerton Manuscript dated 1677, almost 50 years before Arthur Guinness was born. The first use of the word stout in the context of a Guinness beer was their Stout-Porter of 1820.
Guinness brewed their last porter in 1974.
Guinness Stout is also brewed under licence internationally.
The Guinness brewery in Park Royal, London closed in 2005. The production of all Guinness sold in the UK was switched to St. James's Gate Brewery Dublin. People had previously in the UK stated that Irish brewed Guinness tasted much better than that brewed in London.

Now available around the world, the brand is still heavily associated with Ireland, though the parent company has been headquartered in London since 1932, and was later developed into a multi-national alcohol conglomerate and re-named Diageo.

Note the original origin is Irish, and the beer is brewed in Dublin, a crummy little town on a crummy little island. Only their headquarters are in England these days.
By bud
why is the emarald isle crummy?
By Irv the Swerve
Trust me its english, im living in this ''crummy little island'' aint I?? Drinking or being drunk is a stereotype that everybody says about ireland, its the same as Jewish people are greedy with their money or Asian people are good with maths, its being racist.

See our F1 related articles too!