FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
Every lap that vettel leads.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Every lap that Webber leads. It doesn't happen often so I'm not too upset.

This is a joke but if anyone takes this seriously they are clearly lacking in intelligence.
Every lap that vettel leads.

Every lap that Webber leads. It doesn't happen often so I'm not too upset.

This is a joke but if anyone takes this seriously they are clearly lacking in intelligence.

Lmfao you sly dog!!
Ones that I have seen live are as follows.

Imola 89 - Bergers crash was very bad.
Suzuka 89 - The in-justice to Senna was unbelievable.
Spain 90 - Donellels crash, how he survived that is beyond me.
Spa 93 - Zanardi's 190 mph crash at Eau Rogue, I thought he was a gonner.
Brazil 94 - That 3 car pile-up that Irvine caused.
Imola 94 - The whole weekend was cursed imo and should not have taken place after Roland's crash.
Canada 07 - Kubica's high speed crash.

One's that I have seen but before my time.

Monza? 61 - Von Trips' horrific crash.
Holland 77? - Roger Williamson on fire and Dan Purely trying in vain to save his life.
South Africa 77 - Tom Pryce's crash with the fire marshal.
Ones that I have seen live are as follows.

Imola 89 - Bergers crash was very bad.
Suzuka 89 - The in-justice to Senna was unbelievable.
Spain 90 - Donellels crash, how he survived that is beyond me.
Spa 93 - Zanardi's 190 mph crash at Eau Rogue, I thought he was a gonner.
Brazil 94 - That 3 car pile-up that Irvine caused.
Imola 94 - The whole weekend was cursed imo and should not have taken place after Roland's crash.
Canada 07 - Kubica's high speed crash.

One's that I have seen but before my time.

Monza? 61 - Von Trips' horrific crash.
Holland 77? - Roger Williamson on fire and Dan Purely trying in vain to save his life.
South Africa 77 - Tom Pryce's crash with the fire marshal.

Roger Williamson and David Purley was '73, it shocks me everytime I see it.
[youtube]2Z7XEirKXQ0&feature=g-high-rec[/youtube]

fast forward to 5:05...I think my heart just broke a bit watching that......... :crying:

David Purley deserved the George Cross for that.
99 Italian GP was heart breaking for a Hakkinen Fan. As was the 2001 Spanish Grand prix.

the 2007 Chinese GP and 2008 Belgium GP for us Hamilton fans. Not to mention the 2012 Singapore and Abu Dhabi GP's.
I'm going to put aside incidents where drivers die or are seriously injured, because they're all bad, how can you quantify the badness of death?

So that aside, my worst moments are.....

Hill being cheated out of the '94 championship by Schumacher.......who got away scot free.

Montoya leaving F1

Lewis losing the 2007 championship in his rookie year ( I think there was more going on there than we know about, which makes it all the more heart breaking)

As the previous poster mentioned, Mika crying in the trees at Monza ( made worse because he usually showed so little emotion)

And a quirky one, because this is me. I hate it when I see Lewis upset. Like the time he was told to lie, and like the time he got done for hooning. Heart goes out to him, want to protect him.
It's not F1, but it's hilarious SC! :rofl:

[youtube]6Yk4XR-j4S0[/youtube]

Funny in hindsight because nobody was seriously injured, but my God, who ever was driving that safety car should have been fired on the spot. Crossing the white line there as he did on leaving the pit road, directly after a blind corner when cars coming round are at speeds circa 100mph, and at a snail's pace, is a huge no-no - safety car or not. Those actions gave the drivers coming round the bend no reaction time, and virtually nowhere to go given that the safety car driver had virtually parked in the middle of the circuit.

That could have been so much worse had it been three or four cars approaching at the same time.
By Roth
For shock value the start of Spa '98. I was even concerned for Coulthard for a fraction of a second.

[youtube]BmOhDtgsPjc[/youtube]
Last edited by Roth on 21 Nov 13, 07:29, edited 1 time in total.

See our F1 related articles too!